||*~ Chapter 19 ~*||

GUESS WHO?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

|| Y/N'S POV ||

I open my texting app and open the convo with the unknown user. I was thinking what should i type? should I just be straightforward? should i play dumb? what should i do????

I think it's best if i play dumb...

[To "User"]

" Hello yeji is everything okay at home?? do you need my help???"

Now i have to wait for the user to reply.

I waited for a whole 3 minutes and then i got a notification from my phone

[From "User"]

" Uh yes everything is okay here we don't need any help."

[To "User"]

"Are you going to find hyunjin now cause I'm very worried...me and felix want to help."

[From "User"]

"No we don't need your help...actually can you tell me everything my dad told you?"

So now he/she is trying to get info out of me??? let's see...

[To "User"]

" I thought you already knew because you were with them all the time...anyways I heard that they are going to get the help of their friends and police to find hyunjin and i think they are not deciding to give any money."

I want to see what they will do when i lie to them.

[From "User"]

" Ohhh okk.... I'll text you later i need to go now...bye"

[To "User"]

"Oh, k byee"

I need to tell the Hwang family about this. 

I call Felix to get the car at my place and then we go at the Hwang family's house. We run towards the door and ring the bell. The guard opens and gives us an annoyed look and says, " We already told you to come when we call you, don't you have ears?"

" We some important information to tell Mr. Hwang, pls let us in sir"

" No go back"

" Please it will help them find hyunjin!"

" I said-" 

" What is going on here?" We hear a raspy voice from behind and Felix and I peek to see Mr. Hwang talking to the guard. The guard lets us in after talking to Mr. Hwang and Mr. Hwang gestures us to sit at the sofa.

" What do you two want from us??" he said while looking at the ground and fidgeting with his hands...it was clear he was nervous and in stress.

" I have some information that might help you sir."

Mr. Hwang eyes lit up and look at me with a hopeful face

" What is it??"

" I'm sure hyunjin was kidnapped from my house..."

" And how do you know that?"

I take a deep breath and go towards Mr. Hwang and show him my chats with the unknown user.

" Me and this user had a chat last night...they claimed that they were Yeji and i believed it... and told them that hyunjin was at my place..I think that's the reason they kidnapped him from there."