||*~ Chapter 9 ~*||

They are fr my home guys....my comfort zones....T-T

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

|| 3RD PERSON'S POV ||

Y/n, Felix and Hyunjin started hanging out like the old days after Hyunjin confessed his lie. Nobody really expected y/n and Hyunjin to be friends cause everyone thought they hated each other. Yeah the library incident news spread like fire. All though most of the people were happy for them... some were not.

|| LUNCH TIME IN SCHOOL(after 2 weeks) ||

" PASS ME DA BACON BOI " Felix yelled at hyunjin and smashed a spoon on the table.

"Ayo maintain peace" Hyunjin said as he passed the bacon plate to Felix.

" Eating without us?"

Someone said from behind and the trio looked back to find Minho and Ji-Hoon with their trays in their hand.

" Hey guys come on sit down" Felix said as he signaled them to sit down beside him.

Minho sat down beside Felix and Ji-hoon sat down beside Hyunjin.

" So guys, I heard the field trip is about to happen soon." Minho said

" Really? Weren't the exams supposed to happen before it?" Y/n said as she gave her boiled eggs from her plate to hyunjin.

Hyunjin was surprised and looked at her and they made a eye contact. Y/n smiled and him and he smiled back.

" Well, I don't know, and I don't care... I hate exams." Minho said annoyingly. 

" Exams huh? Maybe be we should all study together." Ji-Hoon said 

" Hmm ok."

"Sure let's meet at the library."" D

"Ok erm Hyunjin and y/n, what about you two?" Ji-hoon said as the whole gang looked at them looking at each other in the eyes and smiling.

" Are they brain talking?" Minho said as he leaned to Felix.

" The fuck no! Only me and y/n can do that. ARE YOU BOTH ALIVE?" Felix yelled as he hit both of their heads with a spoon.

"Dude the fuck-"

" THE HELL HAPPENED TO TWO OF YOU?" Felix shouted again, loud enough for the whole cafeteria to hear.

Y/n and Hyunjin chuckled and Hyunjin rubbed back of his neck.

" Sorry, zoned out again." Hyunjin said laughingly (is this even a word-)

" Yeah right." Minho said as he smirked

|| Y/N'S POV ||

Tf happened to me? Why did I look at him like that? Why didn't ' break eye contact? Why did I smile for so long? TF HAPPENED-

It was like my heart was not letting me stop looking at him.

BISH HE IS JUST A FRIEND-

STOPPPP.

|| TIME SKIP ||

" Let's go studyyy." Felix said as he ran like a child to the library. Seriously this guy, I can't even explain.

I laughed and said, "When will he grow up?"

"Only a girl can change him." Minho said 

" Tf-" I said as I pushed Minho and Ji-Hoon catched him.

" MY SAVIOURR JI-HOON" Minho said as he hugged Ji-Hoon.

"Stop bro!" Ji-Hoon exclaimed and pushed Minho and he fell.

" D-did you just call me a bro? I GOT BRO-ZONED-" 

Ji-hoon sighed and said " Where's Hyunjin?"

" He's already at the library. The teacher asked him to be there for some work." I said and went towards the library.

We all entered the library and saw Hyunjin getting scolded by the teacher. I quickly rushed to them to see what's happening.

" I told to keep the books at the shelf and you couldn't even do that!"

"S-sorry sir it fell off my hands." Hyunjin said as he rubbed his head. It looked like he was hurt there.

"What happened sir?" I asked sir.

" He made all the books from the upper shelf fell to the ground, and he was putting wrong books at the wrong shelf!"

" Sorry sir he has kind of forgetting problems when it comes to doing such work, and It's alright he will not do it again."

" I don't even think I will call him to do it again, go away now!"
"Rude." I said with a disgusted and angry face.

Hyunjin was shocked when I said that to the teacher and put his both hands to his mouth.

" What did you say?! You don't have respect for teachers?!!" Teacher shouted at me.

" It was very rude of you to shoo us away like that sir! I already told you he will do it perfectly later. Keep your rude attitude to yourself!" I said and grabbed hyunjin's hand and went out of the library.

 " YAH WHAT DID YOU SAY? WHAT'S YOUR NAME? I WILL MAKE U EXPELLED!!"
The whole group followed me outside.

" Hey why'd you do that?" Ji-hoon said as she held my other hand.

" You didn't see how weird that teacher is? He has always been rude to students and scold them even when they do some small mistake. I was never gonna hold back to him!" I said as I looked at Hyunjin who was surprised by me.

" He deserves that no gonna lie. He is a total asshole!" Felix said

|| HYUNJIN'S POV ||

She scolded the teacher for me? She was right when she said she will fight the world for me.

My stomach is doing something inside. Maybe it's butterflies

MY heart is fluttering

Gosh I think I'm in love with her...once again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~~*

BROS IN LOVEEE, 

anyways I was too lazy to check for typos so idk, chapter 10 will be out soon

and u know da drill

STAY 💛GOLD💛

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*

I-i-i-i-i can't breathe guys...HELP-

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*