||*~ Chapter 10 ~*||

THIS PIC LOWKEY GETS ME WHEEZING HELP-

~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

|| Y/N'S POV ||

For past few days Hyunjin has been acting weird. He is clearly trying to ignore me and it seems like he is uncomfortable with me. Ayo he scared of me or some? Whenever our group tries to study together he either doesn't come or makes me go away. I swear if he keeps on ignoring me, it will not end good.

~ EXAM DAY ~

Our gang discussed some topics before going inside the exam hall and as usual we can't find Hyunjin.

" Someone go freaking bring Hyunjin bro why the fuck is he always lost when y/n is around?" Minho said annoyingly

" I guess he is scared of y/n, we should uhm...separate them if we want peace...i guess? Ji-hoon said as she smiled at me.

Tf is happening to her-

" Uh no. Lemme get him" Felix said as he ran around the corridors to find him.

After some while, we found Felix dragging Hyunjin by his jacket and hyunjin trying to run away.

"Here is the idiot." Felix said as he swung hyunjin's jacket which made him fall on...me.

" Ayo watch out y/n" Minho said when he saw hyunjin almost falling on me and I guess my brain was to late to do any action.

and now he is on top of me.

We made a strong eye contact and he looked embarrassed as fuck.

His cheeks were turning red and...uh mine too....kinda

" Get up guys!" Ji-hoon said as she helped hyunjin get up.

"S-sorry." Hyunjin apologized as he scratched his back of the neck. 

" It's...k" I said...awkwardly cause we haven't talked for weeks.

" Why are you always away when y/n is around...you scared or some?" Minho asked as he slightly pushed hyunjin to get his attention

Hyunjin looked at me for a second and we made a eye contact and he broke it.  He looked guilt and embarrassed at the same time. Lowkey I wanna laugh for no reason.

"I-i uh...am....uh....uhm" Hyunjin was hesitating to answer and as he was about to speak we heard the bell rang which means we need to go for exam.

" Oop exam time, good luck guys!" Felix said as he ran to find his examination room.

"Yup bye guys!" Minho yelled and also went his way

" Uhm I'll go too, uhm Hyunjin you coming." Ji-hoon said as she held his hand.

"Y-yeah, let's go" Hyunjin said as he smiled to Ji-hoon and both of them went to there rooms holding hands.

Ji-hoon didn't even ask me, we three have the same examination room. Tf is wrong with them-

Anyways I went in the room and sat on my designated seat. The teacher gave us our exam papers and we started writing. I'm a brilliant student so I wrote all the answers with ease.

I did saw hyunjin struggling, well he hardly studied with us and plus his forgetting problems. He can randomly forget random things

There might be times when he remembers even small things and then times when he can forget big things. Basically, unpredictable forgetting problems.

|| TIME SKIP ||

The exam was over and everyone went to there original classes.

" How was the exam for you?" Felix asked me as he sat in his seat and I sat at mine.