Blue ~ Dallyboy

Tw: cuteness overload

Ages:
Pony: 19
Dallas: 21

*also I am going off the book version not the movie version*

~~~~~~~~~

Narrators pov:

Pony and Dallas have been in love since pony was 14 and Dallas was 17. But Dallas didn't do anything until pony hit 18.

Darry and soda weren't to happy about this, but when they saw Dallas wasn't going to jail as often, they liked the idea. Also cause Dallas helps pony as much as he can, and pony seems to use hi head more.

Pony was walking over to bucks where he can meet Dallas and so they can hang out.

As pony was walking down the alley way he heard whining and whimpering. It sounded like a puppy.

Pony stopped and followed the puppy where he saw the most beautiful husky puppy ever. The husky had big ice blue eyes that reminded him of Dallas.

Pony let out his hand so the puppy can sniff his hand. The puppy slowly made its way to pony and instantly feel in love with pony.

Pony picked up the husky and the puppy licked his face and made pony really happy. The puppy didn't have a color on and the puppy looked skinny. Like it hadn't had a meal in a bit.

Pony had his back turned down the alley way so all you could see was his back. Pony was kissing the puppy and was loving on the puppy.

Just than he heard Dallas yell something.

"What the hell pony!" Dallas yelled and pony quickly turned around and Dallas eyed the puppy and looked at pony.

Dallas took a deep breath and shook his head and made his way to pony.

"What did I do...?" Pony looked around thinking he committed a crime or something major. He was just confused.

Dally shook his head and kissed pony's forehead. Not really paying attention to the pup that is in his boyfriends hands.

"You okay dal? You looked worried and scared. And are those tears?" Pony asked softly and looked at Dallas with concern.

Dallas realized he was crying and wiped away the tears quick, so he doesn't worry his boyfriend even more.

"Doll, I thought- I thought you were cheating on me?" Dallas admitted and pony shook his head no and got on his tippy toes and kissed Dallas's cheek.

"Never I love you so much. I would never." Pony told Dallas and he nodded and kissed his forehead but the puppy didn't like that at all.

The puppy barked and Dallas shot the puppy a glance and the puppy sassed him back making pony chuckle.

"Dallas this puppy can be our baby! Look at this cute little face." Pony cooed over the pup as he was cuddling into pony.

"Our baby?" Dallas raised his eye brow and pony looked at him and nodded his head.

"Yes! It can be our baby!" Pony smiled and Dallas shook his head and looked at the puppy.

"What if it has an owner already?" Dallas asked and pony frowned and looked down at the puppy.

"We'll look at it, it's so skinny! And doesn't have a color, it is also super dirty, and if anything we can go to the police for animal neglect and they give us the puppy!" Pony planned it out and Dallas just shook his head.

Both the puppy and his boyfriend are giving him the puppy dog eyes. Begging him. Pleading with him.

"Fine, let's go." Dallas told him and he nodded and pony was stilling holding their new baby, and they went to bucks.

Dallas was standing beside his boyfriend as pony was holding their new baby. Well new puppy, but to pony it was the same thing.

At bucks:

Dallas lead pony to his room. Dallas's room was basic. All that was in there was a small tv, a bed, dresser and two night side tables.

And some stuff Dallas stole before he got with pony.

Pony placed the puppy on the bed and Dallas looked at them as if there family was complete.

Pony sat down on the bed and the puppy jumped into pony's arms and pony was playing with their new puppy.

"What are we gonna name it?" Dallas asked and pony shrugged and Dallas checked to see what gender the pony was.

"It's a boy." Dallas announced and pony cheered and was really happy.

"Blue!" Pony cheered and blue barked at his name and wagging his puppy tail.

"Blue? Why blue?" Dallas asked and pony looked at his boyfriend and smiled softly.

"He has blue eyes just like his dad!" Pony told him and Dallas looked confused for a bit and smiled softly knowing he was talking about him being the dad.

Dallas sat down on the bed and blue was still in his moms arms guarding him from anything. This made Dallas happy. He was happy that blue would protect pony.

"Babe tomorrow we go to the vet and get him chipped and everything. We can we get some puppy supplies." Dallas told pony and he smiled and nodded.

"Yay!" Pony cheered and kissed dally and dally kissed back but blue jumped up and made sure they didn't kiss.

"Hey I can kiss your mom if I want to! I was here first." Dallas sassed blue making pony laugh but than pause and look at him.

"Mom?" Pony asked confused and Dallas nodded and chuckled softly to himself.

"Babe you're like his momma bear. Already protective of him." Dallas told pony making pony blush and blue kissed pony's face.

"I love my family." Pony said out loud and Dallas smiled and pony cuddled next to Dallas in bed with blue in the middle.

The next day:

They woke up bright and early, and took blue out and so he could use the restroom.

Soon after that was done pony picked up blue and Dallas and him walked to the pet store and was getting some supplies for blue.

They got blue a black spiked color, a name tag, a dog bed, a crate, a dog bowl and a water bowl, along with a bunch of toys, a leash, dog food, and a lot of different treats.

After they went back to bucks and Dallas set up blues crate.

Pony fed blue and gave him water. Blue was really thirsty and had all of his breakfast and his water.

Soon pony hooked blue out on the leash and pony took blue out for a walk. He got a lot of compliments on his dog.

Dallas soon joined there walk and they went home and played and Dallas and pony cuddled while blue was trying to but dally in his place.

Soon it was close to dinner time. Pony fed blue and gave him water and he had all of his food and water.

Than pony took blue out one last time for the night.

It was just before sun set and pony took blue to the lot where they watched the sunset, and just then dallas showed up and put pony on his lap and blue started teething on him making them chuckle.

Than they watched the sunset as a family. One happy family.

~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyy guys! This is my first dallyboy book!

Well my first chapter here. Yes this is from my other book but I wanted to post it here.

Anyways have a lovely day/ night! I love you guys dearly!

Stay gold my doves!