Horrible Anniversary ~ Johnnyboy

Tw: socials, blood, gory?, ect.

Ages:
Pony: 15
Johnny: 17
Soda:17
Steve:18
Dallas:19
Twobit: 20
Darry: 22

~~~~~~~~~

Pony's pov:

Today is Johnnys and i's one year anniversary. And I want to do something special for him, cause he is special to me.

I have been saving up money for this day. And this is when I am gonna buy it for him.

It's a teddy bear, that Johnny has been looking at and seeing, but then looking at the price. It was expensive.

So I saved up for that and a ring, not to propose, but a special ring with the date we got together so he could always remember our anniversary.

I told the gang to distract Johnny and so that I could go buy the things for him. They agreed and were really happy.

I grabbed my money and I went off to go get my johnnycakes the best anniversary he deserves.

I was walking down the alley way to make it shorter cause I want to spend most of my day with him.

I saw no socials so that was a plus. They are always jumping me and Johnny, but mostly me. They know Dallas will go after them if they mess with Johnny.

I finally got there and I went inside the store and I bought the teddy bear and the ring. I bought the ring and money with my own money.

I grabbed the bag and thanked the cashier and went on my own little way.

I slowly made it half way home and I saw the socials follow me. I frowned and I went down the alley way.

They wouldn't want to hurt there car and maybe I could out run them.

I couldn't let them hurt the gifts for Johnny. Johnny deserves them so much. Johnny deserves everything good.

I saw that they got out of their car and started chasing me. I threw the bag gently where they wouldn't see it.

They tackled me and brought a blade to my neck. They started punching me and kicking my ribs. There punches stung each time they were hit.

They flung open another switch blade and dragged it along my stomach. I yelped in pain. I started screaming for help, but I was still to far away for any one to hear me.

They kept on punching me and kicking me. Soon my eyes got heavier with each punch they did to me. And than the next thing I saw soon turned to darkness.

Johnnys pov:

Today is pony's and i's one year anniversary. Today I am gonna take pony to the diner cause he can get his favorite milkshake.

I went to the Curtiss house hold, and I saw the gang there except for dallas and I asked for pony. I wanted to tell him happy anniversary.

"Where is pony at?" I asked softly so he wouldn't hear I was here to surprise him.

"He went out." Steve told me and I looked confused and kinda hurt.

Did he forget today was our anniversary? He never uses his head...but I love him. But maybe he doesn't love me.

"Oh...do you know where he went." I asked and they all shook there heads no.

"Don't worry johnnycakes, pony will be home soon." Soda cracked his famous grin. I could only nod though.

Just than Dallas swing open the front door and he looks pissed, confused and scared. And Dallas Winston was never afraid of anything.

"Pony was jumped badly!" He yelled and my eyes widened with fear and everyone sprung up like rabbits.