Hold me ~ Johnnyboy

Hey guys! I just wanted to warn you that this will get sad. So don't go emo on me. And if you do it's not my fault.

Ages:
Pony: 14
Johnny: 16
Soda: 16 going on 17
Twobit: 18
Steve: 17
Dallas: 17
Darry: 20

TW: Bipolar, depression, anxiety, mental illness, suicidal thoughts, self harm

Also this book might be taken down by me. I just don't vibe with it. Let me know. I just want my other books and this taken down or I might take down just some chapters. Or make a new book all together.

~~~~~~~~~
Narrators pov:

The sun blazed through pony's room, the birds chirping, the radio playing downstairs and the laughter filled the whole house.

Except for pony. Pony was laying down in bed wishing everything would just disappear and leave him alone.

Why is he still here? He hates how the world constantly attacks him.

The gang is downstairs all together laughing. They are all together until someone notices someone is missing.

With pony:

He was just laying down in bed under the covers protecting himself from the big scary world.

There was a soft knock that belonged to Ponys best friend - Johnny cade.

Johnny and pony have been best friends since forever. Since they were just kids. They are two peas in a pod.

"Pony man you alright?" Johnny asked softly. Pony rolled over facing away from the door.

He just wants out. He wants out of this torture. What did he do to deserve this life.

"Go away." He mumbled, not even loud enough to have Johnny hear him.

He just wants to be alone. How hard is that?

"Huh? Pony want me to get your brothers?" He asked softly. Pony's eyes widened and before he could say anything it's like his brothers knew.

There was another knock at the door and he heard his brothers voices.

"Pony baby are you okay?" Soda sounded a little panicked but tries to mask it.

"Pony open up." Darry demanded and pony went pale.

How could they keep asking him to move? He couldn't. He physically couldn't move at all.

Pony could just feel their judgement radioing off of them. All he wants is to be alone. How hard is that?

"Go away...." He muttered a bit louder and this time the three of them heard it.

"Baby are you okay?" Soda asked really worried. This broke pony.

Pony's eyes started shinning. He just wanted to be alone- why did they want to help him? He doesn't need help.

"G-go a-away...." He said somewhat louder but not to loud. Just above a mumble.

With the gang:

Soda and Darry were just standing outside the door hearing pony's broken voice speak.

Johnny was just standing there looking at Darry and soda wanting to know what is up.

"What's wrong with him...?" Johnny asked them and Darry and soda looked at him. Than they looked at each other.

Soda dragged pony downstairs and by the end of the stairs soda told Johnny all about pony.