Chapter 26

One week later

Saturday 23rd April
9:00 pm

Rae

"I just pulled up at Cam's Ci, I'll come see you after

"I just pulled up at Cam's Ci, I'll come see you after."

"Okay pretty. I'm so proud of you. You've got this."

"Thank you girly. I love you."

"I love you too."

I hung up, parked my car and went to knock on his door.

I knocked three times and stepped back.

To my surprise, a woman opened the door.

"Cammy there's a pretty girl at your door so I'm sure she's lost!"

I heard Mo's feet run towards the door. He pushed the female out of the way. "Mann what did I tell you about answering my door! You so damn nosy!"

"Uh uh you ain't popping Cammy, don't nobody care about what you got going on."

I stayed quiet, silently laughing to myself at their interaction.

Mo held my hand and brought me in.

"Baby, this is Vanessa, my annoying younger cousin I told you about. Ness this is my baby Rae."

"This is Rae?!  You are stunning! What are you doing with Cammy's Crummy crass? Did you lose a bet ?"

"Ohh but my ass wasn't crummy when you needed my 150 dollars was it?"

"Now I said your ass was crummy not your money honey." She said with a big smile.

She gestured for a hug and I hugged her back whilst giggling to myself.

"It's lovely to meet you Rae. If my cousin ever does anything stupid I'll happily tear that ass up."

"Man shut up and go and find something useful to do like study." Mo says from behind me.

"Lovely to meet you too Vanessa." I respond sweetly.

"Please call me Ness or Nessa."

With that she went back into the living room.

Moyo immediately turned to face me and wrapped his hands around my waist and embraced me tightly.

Damn I've missed this.

"I know we've got a lot to talk about but I just missed you so much. I need time to stop for a minute."

"Me too baby. Me too."

I said as I smile into our embrace.

-

We were chilling in Mo's room. Just catching up on life whilst we had 'The Wood" playing in the back.

He was sitting up comfortably against his headboard and I sitting in between his legs.