Chapter 33

Sunday 5th June
1:00 am

Dave

Ricardo's been down here for hours and barely said a word

My boys had beaten him black and blue and he still hadn't spoken up. Now it was my turn cause motherfuckers was taking too long.

I made my way out of my office into the secluded area of the trap where he was tied up.

As I walked closer to where he was I could hear his cries of pain and agony and that just pissed me off more. I walked down the stairs finally entering the room.

"Shut yo dusty ass up. You giving me a fucking headache."

He whimpered in pain.

I sat in front of him whilst lighting my blunt.

"You wasting my time Ricardo and I fucking hate time wasters."

"I don't know anything East I promise."

I chuckled lowly. I can't believe his ass was still choosing to lie to me.

"Ite bet. Maybe your moms knows something." I said getting out of my chair. "Pay his moms a lil visit boys." I said making my way towards the door.

"Wait! W-w-wait! It was Chard! I'm sorry East! Chard paid me to off her, I owed her a favour and I-"

I shot him right in this forehead before he could continue. He was of no use to me anymore.

"Get this shit cleaned up and find me Chard."

"Yes boss."

Chardonnay messed with the wrong one.

Friday 10th June
9:00am

Cassidy

"Happy birthday to youuuuu, happy birthday to youuu, happpy birthday to youuuuu, happy birthday to youuuuu!"

I got on top of a half asleep Dave and began attacking him with kisses all over his face.