Chapter 28

Alexa play Bonnie and Clyde by Tink

Friday 29th April
10:15 am

Cassidy

"I can't believe you really about to leave me for 3 weeks

"I can't believe you really about to leave me for 3 weeks." I said pouting.

"You act like you're not going to be able to talk to me whilst I'm out there mamas." David said whilst holding onto my waist tighter whilst laying next to me in bed.

David and I had been up for about an hour already. But since he's leaving for his flight in the late afternoon, we wanted to spend as much time together.

"You know how you get when you get into business mode and deep into work bae. I just don't want you to fall back into old habits of bad communication."

He sat up leaning against the headboard whilst pulling me into his lap with my back towards him and kissing the exposed part of my shoulder.

"Do you trust me ?"

"I do. But-"

"Ain't no buts about it Cassidy. You either trust me or you don't. Besides have I ever given you a reason not to trust me ?"

"Not yet I suppose..."

"Not yet you suppose? What the hell does that mean ? You sounding like you waiting on a nigga to mess up Ci." He responded in a defensive tone.

I immediately turn around to straddle him, softly caressing the mean mug I was met with.

"No baby, not at all. I'm sorry that it sounded that way. That's not what I meant at all my love." I said in my softest tone before continuing.

"I don't know, I guess I just still have a little anxiety over the whole Stacey situation. I mean I am very aware of how business works and I know she's going over to help smooth over a potential partnership with this guy but I still don't like her."

He pecks my lips gently twice before responding.

"What can I do as your man to make you feel confident and comfortable?" He says kissing my neck softly.

"Leave your dick here." I said with a serious tone.

He reacts with a deep laughter, holding an expression on his face that stated he couldn't believe I had just said that.

"Hey, you asked what you could do and that's what I want."

"You're not serious." He said trying to compose himself.

"As a heart attack ." I said.

"I'd rather you let me take your pussy with me."

"Nahh I need it for my side nigga." I said with a smirk on my face.