Synopsis

Hello everyone. Welcome to a new book!

However, before we get to the point. I want to give a big shout out to 11QueenSupreme11 (Kat).

Credit for the inspiration of this book goes to her and her book that inspired me to make this one.

This book is based on her book: ARSENIC BLUES.

(If you do go read her books, try not to spam with RP comments to much. Not sure how the author will take that)

Short story: Percilla 'Percy (Persi or Perci is fine) Jackson had just finished the 2nd Titanomachy war and four months later Hera tries to abduct her to fulfill the second great prophecy and unite the Greek and Roman Demigods.

Fails because of an unknown power intervening and she gets sent to the world of RoR.

This isn't set in the battles though. It's before that and whether they get to that or not is up to the author.

Though it will happen here eventually.

Basically, Percy has to literally survive in this new world because RoR Poseidon is a jackass as we have seen in the show. And in Kat book, if Poseidon found out that she is the result of a union between the Poseidon of her world and a mortal (aka Sally Jackson).

...Well...she's as good as dead.

Though that was in the beginning. If her secret is revealed now...well, we'll see what happens.

But yeah, that story honestly inspired me to make a book inspired by her book.

And YES. I asked her first before I decided to make this if it was okay, and she said yes.

Always felt it better to ask since this book is based off of hers. With my own touches and a different plot of course. Though it will follow hers, I'm going to do my best to make it as different as possible.

No one wants to read something that is basically the same as the original author.

But yeah, let's introduce some of the cast.

Diego Cross.

(This is something I did with NovelAI because I suck at drawing and I don't have the money to commission someone to draw for me

(This is something I did with NovelAI because I suck at drawing and I don't have the money to commission someone to draw for me. Plus I'm not really good at being descriptive anyways)

(Ignore the wings, that was for a variant bio and this is honestly one of my favorite versions of him)

Percilla 'Percy' Jackson