I. Prologue

God.

A simple, yet powerful word that has influenced many cultures over the eons that humans have been alive and started believing in the acceptance of a higher power that is beyond mere mortal comprehension.

Many religions have formed with their own gods and pantheons.

It is a foundation that has stabilized many civilizations...while at times also leading to their ruins as well.

But what is a God?

In religions such as Christianity, Judaism, Islam, and Hinduism. God is the Supreme or Ultimate Reality. The Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness. The Creator and ruler of the universe.

The eternal, supreme being who created and preserves all things.

Many religions have their own views on gods and their roles in creating and preserving the universe.

Indian, Greek, Roman, Japanese, Chinese, Native Tribes, Norse, England, Wales, Scotland, Russian, many countries and groups have their own religions and own views of their deities.

Now, the debate about the existence of Gods has been one that has been prevalent for years ever since science had developed so far that many started questioning the existence of Gods.

"Does God truly exist?"

Some have asked.

If you asked an Atheist or a nonbeliever, they would probably say 'NO'. That God did not exist or they refuse to believe that their lives are predetermined by some higher power.

If you ask a religious person, it would vary depending on if they truly believe in God or not.

Some might say:

"Even if God doesn't exist...it's better to believe in the existence of a higher power than to be left with not even faith. Some might think it's cowardly praying to a God you might not believe exist or that you're so weak and pathetic to pray to a God. But it gives me the strength and courage to continue living and making something of myself."

It is a debate that will never be answered by mortal means. No matter hwo some might try to say oterwise.

Buuuuut, in this world?

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Let's just say that history plays out differently.

"POSEIDON, YOU MOTHERFUCKING SON OF A BASTARD!!"

A beautiful brown haired woman screamed as she was in the middle of giving birth. Her child taking forever to pop out as she clenched the father of her baby's hand tightly.

"Al-ALLURA, YOU'RE SQUEEZING TOO HARD!!"

Poseidon shouted as he could his hand being broken.

'How is that even possible!? I'm a God!!'

Poseidon thought to himself.

Yeah, you heard that right.

This is Poseidon. The Greek God of the Seas from Greek Mythology.

The Father of Horses and Bringer of Storms and Earthquakes (also called the Earth Shaker). Second oldest son of Kronos and Rhea. With Hades as the oldest and Zeus as the youngest.

Father of Triton, his heir that he sired together with his wife Amphitrite.

Now, you might be asking why Poseidon is here?

...Well...

"You damn Gods can't keep it in your pants, can you!?"

Allura screamed as she pushed again.