II. Another Side (Percy)

Again, credit goes to 11QueenSupreme11 for letting me make a story based off hers.

Enjoy!

OVER.

It was finally over.

4 years of hell finally over.

Was the thought running through Percilla Jackson, the daughter of Poseidon, mind.

4 years of life or death situations, 4 years of pain, suffering, loss, betrayal, joy, kindness, friendships, understanding and companionship and camaraderie.

And at long last...she and her fellow demigods have done it.

She had fulfilled that accursed Great Prophecy that had hung over her head like a dam noose that tightened every year she was at Camp Half Blood. The closer she got to her sixteenth birthday, the tighter it became.

Metaphorically of course.

She'd rather not have people asking why she had a literal noose hanging around her neck.

'That'd be so weird.'

She thought to herself.

*STEP* *STEP*

"Oi, short stuff."

The voice of the one and only Thaddeus Grace. Son of Zeus, her older cousin by more than just a few years despite looking a year or so older than her, due to some...interesting circumstances.

The black haired, freckled faced boy electric blue eyes started into the jet blacked haired, sea green eyes and Percy had to resist the urge to shudder.

Thad fierce gaze always did have a way of making people turn to jelly.

Anthonius Chase was a little embarrassed to admit that it sent more than a few chills down his spine as well.

Eh...she couldn't blame him. As embarrassing as it was to admit, Thad was the definition of a bad boy.

Messy hair, dark clothing with some small spikes on it, ripped jeans and ear piercings. A 'don't give a damn' aura.

Which was obvious with how he talked to his dear old father, Zeus.

Oh, he was respectful in his presence. Mainly because Thad doesn't trust his father or the Olympians not to kill him for being 'insolent' with how he talked and addressed them.

Especially back when the prophecy was in full swing, and it was unknown who would be the true child of prophecy.

But he was sarcastic as she was sassy.

A truly terrifying duo as described by Anthonius and Camp Half Blood.

'Jerks'

She thought to herself.

See if she ever gives them any of her mom's delicious blue colored cookies again.

"What's up thunderstruck?"

Persi smiled at him. The male returning a hint of a small smile before his face became stoic again.

"They are ready."

Thad sighed, feeling annoyed about this.

So much has happened and yet so much has been left unsaid.

"Well!" Perci smiled. "Let's hope old thunder thighs isn't feeling edgy today!"

Thad scoffed at that, but not hiding the smirk on his face.

"Well, he better be in a good mood." He agreed. "I mean, you have fulfilled the Great Prophecy, sent our grandfather and his minions back to Tartarus, gone on MANY suicidal missions that would have killed anyone else, and REMAINED loyal to Olympus."