I was

I didn't believe in love at first sight, but when I was 14, I met the boy I would fall in love with forever. We met one day during chemistry class, we were at first, merely helping each other with notes, tests, homework, late night calls about homework. 

And as we got closer and older, I became attracted to him.

And we clicked, talking night after night, day after day, and then one night.... we became stupid. 

We were 17, and playing truth or dare, she and I were constantly flirting and it was clear to see, and one dare became one kiss and one kiss became many, than many became us making out, and, soon, we were all over each other. 

I remember that night clear as day, we woke up beside each other and decided we would take things slow and this was only one time. But life began to spiral. 

Over the next following days, I became picky with food and sick, constantly throwing up, to the point I started to have a bucket beside me when I woke up, so I wouldn't have to run to the bathroom. I started to question what I was eating, then I started to rule things out, until the last thing on my list, got to me..... and I started to panic. I drove down to a pharmacy, bought a pregnancy test and waited....

When I saw those two lines, on all 3.... my life was never the same. I know who the father is and I'm not sure how to tell anyone. There was only one person I could consult about this...