Baby

The baby took up all the time in the world. I barely even remember getting a break. I've had 9 straight sleepless nights..... ain't that something.... I always wondered what it would be with motherhood, now I'm constantly stressing, every few minutes I'm wondering if she's okay and when she cries in my arms if I did anything to hurt her, when all that is the problem, is that she's hungry. I never understood why mothers constantly asked how their children are doing, but now that I'm a mom, I fully understand. 

It is stress and I really don't know what to do at times. But its good to know, I'm not alone in this. I have him and he has me, and we will work as a team. 

I was folding clothes when I heard crying. "Oh boy.' I said putting Jasper's shirt down and going to her crib. "Hi...... what's wrong baby? Aw, baby. It's okay. Everything is okay, I promise." I tried to soothe her, patting her back and talking to her in a baby voice. All that happened was her constant crying. "Are you hungry? Maybe you are hungry." I said frowning. I lifted my shirt down and placed her on my chest to feed. She began to feed and that seemed to nullify her crying. "Aw.... so you were hungry. So sorry baby." I whispered, patting her back. "Veya. Look at me. You are doing great." My boyfriend said. "I didn't say anything." "Your face, says it all." He said giving me a soft kiss. "I love you. I love you both. I'm so blessed to have such a beautiful girl and such a wonderful baby girl. My girls." I smiled and kissed him. "I love you too. I love you, daddy." I said imitating our daughter. He laughed and walked out the door, heading to work.