Our first night

"You let me know if you need anything." Jasper said. I nodded and sat down. "Where's the bathroom?" He asked. "Down the hall." He nodded and went. 

When he came back, we sat down on the bed and talked. "So, how you feeling?" He asked bumping my shoulder. "Weird. I'm pregnant." He laughed and looked at me. "You are going to great." He said grabbing my hand. I tightened my grip and smiled softly. "Thank you, for everything." "Don't thank me." "No seriously. From the jump, you didn't run..... and- you've been amazing, and you did the hardest thing, I think even older people have problems with. You gave up your future for our baby.... that's not a small feat." He sighed and looked outside the window. "Look at me, you'll be the greatest dad ever. I know you will." I said kissing his cheek. He laughed and looked at me. "What?" "That's new." He grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly. "It's okay." He said rubbing my back. "Ugh, what am I going to do about school?" "Don't even think about that right now." 

We laughed and held each other close. "I have a question?" "Hm?" We stayed quiet. "Do you- wanna be my girlfriend?" "I'm pregnant with your child, I thought I was more than that." "Is that a yes?" "Yes. I'll be your girlfriend." I laughed and kissed him. "The mother of my child and my girlfriend. Look, I think its best if you do the rest of the school year online." I smiled and nodded. He laughed and stood up. "We should get to bed." He said tucking me in. "Jasper, I'm not even a week." He kissed my head and walked for the door. "You aren't staying?" He frowned. "I didn't know if you were okay with me being in bed with you." "I'm literally pregnant with your child." I whisper-yelled. He laughed and came into the bed with me, pulling me closer. We stayed in silent, his arms wrapped around my waist, his hands on my stomach. He pressed a kiss to my head and looked outside the window. "Good night." I whispered. He laughed and closed his eyes. "Good night, Veya."