[Destruction]

Prologue

           Guatemala [9:48pm]

Inside a small neatly arranged room sat a woman in a red shiny cowboy boots with a hot red short sleeveless fitting dress to match. The woman sat behind a table on a rolling chair tapping her long painted nails on the table.

The woman was a raven-haired with a sprinkle of freckles across her cheeks adding a touch of whimsy to her captivating smile as she stared at the portrait.

Her dark locks cascaded down her back like a waterfall of night, contrasting beautifully with the constellation of freckles dancing all over her porcelain skin.

A portrait of a dark skinned handsome young man piggybacking a fair skinned woman at a beach hung in-front of  her as the woman stared intently at it. "My butterfly" she muttered rubbing the photo fighting back the tears threatening to fall.

The door to the room creaked open as a pair of legs in black shiny shoes stepped in followed by the entire body. A man in a blue suit and trousers entered inside, head slightly bent, hands behind his back respectfully.

The man was a dark skinned man probably in his late 30's if I am not reducing or increasing his age,whatever. His curly long black hair was tied in a tight ponytail behind his back with his mustache and beard shaved neatly leaving small strands on his face.

His chubby cheeks was well fitted onto his handsome face as he stood avoiding eye contact with the stressed lady. His puffy eyes showed he hadn't had enough sleep for quite a while due to the stressful orders given by his boss.

The lady's eyes shot up like a waiting princess once she heard the creaking noise of the door. Her smile shown even brighter seeing the lingering figure beside the closed door.

She stood up happily marching to the man as though she had been waiting for his arrival. "Did you find my butterfly?" She questioned him with the smile still on her beautiful face.

The man bent his head down deeper moving a feet away from his boss. His eyes shone brightly with a mixed feeling of pity,sorrow and pains for the young lady.

"Mr Shinshia......what's...with this look?" Her voice sounded like a defeated version of a woman in a dark room anticipating the arrival of her knight in shining armor coming to get her.

The silence of Shinshia gave way to her fears making her stomach clench in pain, fears and self-pity. She had a feeling their century year old plan was going to waste.

"Did you find my butterfly?" Her once sweet voice became more louder than her usual. The loudness of her voice showed him that his young boss was getting angry and impatient about it and he couldn't bear to tell her the toxic truth.

He was a hundred percent sure that the news about her so called butterfly would tear her into pieces and burn her into ashes. There was no way there would be peace if he was to tell her.

"Miss Rouch" he called out softly with wet eyes staring at the young beautiful woman. She was sure a brave girl, a determined woman who would never give up on what she wants.

Her butterfly had been away from her for decades now yet still she kept looking and searching for him with the thought that they would reunite as the lovers they had always been.

"Mr Shinshia" she called out pleadingly which melted the poor man's fragile heart. Should he lie to her or tell her the truth? No, he couldn't lie to her. No way! Miss Rouch had been there for him when he lost his youngest daughter Jamilla.

She had done so much for he and his family that he tried everything in his power to reunite the two lovers. Actually he didn't understand why a white girl stood up for him the first day they met. Shinshia understood everything once he got to know her butterfly was black. 

Miss Rouch was like a family to him and he couldn't bear seeing her suffer because of her wicked family who don't care a penny about her. The you g girl had been through a lot and though her smile was bright and sparkling, take a little close look and you would see her tears behind that sweet beautiful captivating smile.

"Mr Shinshia..... please....pls....please tell me....tell me you....you found him".

Mr Shinshia took in a deep breath closing the gap between them hugging her tightly. "Am sorry.... Sorry.....am so sorry hon....sorry honey". The tears he had caged behind his puffy eyes flowed out of his eyes freely wetting her clothes.

The young lady knew the worst was yet to come, maybe it had already began. "What....are...are you apologizing...."

The remaining words got stuck in her throat and was forced to rot in there right that very second. Seconds rolled into minutes, minutes into hours,hours into days,days into weeks and so on yet Miss Rouch hadn't said a word yet since he made the confession.

Mr Shinshia wad forced to pull out of the hug thinking his boss was dead only to meet the latter smiling which meant only one thing. Destruction!!

"What?!" The word rolled out of her mouth as though she was forced to say to say the word WHAT. "Miss Rouch....I know I have failed you and I...."

She stretched her hand out opening her palms indicating him to shut up which he readily did so. "What?!" A tear which was dancing at the corner of her eye slipped out followed by a bucket full of tears.

"No, no,no,no,no tell me it's not true, tell me you mistook someone for my butterfly. TELL ME ITS NOT TRUE!!!

She shouted on him for the fourth time in 4 years which Mr Shinshia being a good man with a big kind heart hugged her  like a father who found his missing daughter cause that was what she needed now.

"No, Mr....Mr Shinshia..please, please my butterfly can't be dead no, no" she shouted wriggling herself in his arms trying to break free from his tight grip and heavy arms.

"I'm sorry....am really...really sorry..."

"Nooooo, no I don't agree to that don't you dare say he is dead. Don't you dare Shin with a Shia".

She broke free from his hand's crashing down on the floor screaming her lungs out whiles crying.

Mr Shinshia walked to her hugging her again on the floor as the duo cried in her name, probably in her butterfly's name.

After centuries of screaming, crying and hugging they finally disengaged from the hug when she had seemed to calm down.

Calm down!! No this isn't the right time for calm down era, for that was just the beginning. "It's all mothers fault. I warmed her not to touch my butterfly yet she did times two of my simple warning. She would pay with every single penny of hers.

Her voice was full of tears, revenge, blood thirst and pains. "Miss Rouch I know how you feel-"

"No you don't" she cuts him sharply cleaning her wet face. "Don't do what you would regret later in the name of revenge".

"I would show her what it takes to have Kaiser Rouch as your daughter. Wait for me mother".