Chapter 4

Chapter 4 | Bad Omen

"Down fell the stars and they splashed in the sea.
Mi nomine baphomet, come dance with me."

The next morning, Daria woke up earlier than the rest of the demigods.
She woke up at the exact second in which the sun rose.

"I'm ready. We shall begin." She yelled with the intention of waking up her new tutors.

Maggie stood up while rubbing her eyes. In a matter of minutes the Norse were ready to begin with their duty while Percy and his team were still sleeping.

"I got this. I got this." Said Greg as he grabbed Maggie's CD player and placed it right behind Percy. Then he put his Kill 'Em All CD (Metallica album) and turned the volume up.
The opening riff to Metal Militia woke up the Greek demigods in a matter of seconds.

"You are welcome" Greg said with a smile on his face.

"Let's do this" Maggie spoke up.

"We should eat first." Said Tyson.

"Yeah, it's way too early." Percy continued. "Daria is it okay if we start in a couple of hours?"

"I don't mind it."

"We'll do this now." Maggie rolled her eyes. "It's our duty and we have no time to waste" Said the tiny redhead with the German accent.

"All right." Percy nodded.

"I feel like we should take her to Camp Half-Blood though" Stated Annabeth. "We could train her perfectly there. We would have space-"

"Non-sense" Interrupted Maggie. "We can't go there and you know it. The purpose is to keep this as a secret."

"Everyone knows this already, so..." Said Percy.

"Well, then..." Maggie rolled her eyes. "But we aren't going there."

"What's the matter? Huh?" Annabeth asked with a rude tone, the things were heating up between the demigods, Daria kept quiet. She just stared at them while they argued.

"I have ten days." Daria finally spoke up. "That's it. We will go to Camp Half-Blood then I'll fulfill my training at Camp Väldorf"

Everyone agreed with her comment, no one wanted to argue with the goddess.

"Where the hell is Camp Half-Blood?" Asked Greg.

"We should go to America, though" Said Tyson. "We don't have time to waste."

"Indeed, we have no time to waste."

Everyone packed their things, they went to the bus station bought some tickets and headed to Camp Half-Blood. The ride was long, everyone fell asleep except Daria who kept staring at the window the whole trip.
She was amazed by the little things, simple things that humans see on a daily basis, like the lights of the city.

"Almost there! Haha!" Said Tyson with excitement.

Daria sighed.

"What's the matter, Daria?" Asked Maggie concerned. Her green eyes analyzed Daria's facial expression, she genuinely cared about her. They all did, even though they had just met the goddess.

"Nothing. Nothing. I'm just tired." She lied.

"Okay, according to the Greek kids we are almost there. So you should stay awake."

"Fine" She said with a smile on her face, hiding how she really felt.

They walked nonstop for hours, they weren't tired though.

"Here we are" Said Annabeth. "Home sweet home"

"Now how are we going to enter, smart ass?" Asked Frederick with a thick Norwegian accent.

"Relax, jackass. You are coming in as visitors. It's fine"

"Cool" They all followed Annabeth, it was almost midnight. Annabeth hoped everyone was asleep so she would avoid the part of giving explanations or the amount of questions that the people from the camp would ask.

But they were all waiting for them, they knew that they were coming.

Everyone (from the different houses) were sitting infront of the fire place while staring at them.

"Daria!" they all bowed down, except Maggie, Greg, Frederick, Annabeth, Percy and Tyson.

"What the hell...?" Said Greg almost whispering.

"So since you all knew about this, you know who we are, don't you?" Asked Frederick.

They nodded.

"We need a place to crash in"

"You are welcome here, guys." Someone said in the crowd, they all agreed.

Someone took three steps infront of the rest and said "Frederick, son of Ullr god of hand-to-hand combat, you shall go with the Sons of Ares."

Then a tall brunette boy did the same and commented "Greg, son of Vidar the god of the forest... You shall stay in Artemis' house.

And finally an attractive blonde girl with slim figure repeated the action, cleared her throat and said "Maggie, daughter of Baldr the Norse god of love. You are coming with us, babe. Aphrodite's daughters will take care of you." The attractive girls who stood behind her nodded.

"And finally..." Annabeth said while staring at Daria. "My sister..."

"What?"

"Daria, Thor and Athena's daughter. You are coming with me."