Chapter 5: The Scourge of Twin Galaxies

Two Weeks Later...

--------------------------------

The Global Defense Agency had different prisons stretched around the world, each housing villains taken in alive to serve their sentences and possibly reform. One such prison was located near the outskirts of Illinois which housed a pair of villains thrown in there by Apex Predator: The Mauler Twins. 

They were annoyed with themselves regarding their predicament but remained steadfast. It was Thursday and their favorite meal, chicken pot pie, was on the menu today.

Pete, a security detail that routinely worked there, pushed along a cart containing chicken pot pies for all the inmates

Pete, a security detail that routinely worked there, pushed along a cart containing chicken pot pies for all the inmates. He passed a giant sea monster, a man who could duplicate himself into dozens of clones, and a man with no face scrunched in the back. Finally, he got to one of the two Mauler twins. He placed his hand on the control panel of the door and a small latch opened. A delicious chicken pot pie was placed through the opening.

Pete: Stand back if you want your food intact.

Mauler Twin #1: Fine. 

The Mauler Twin listened to the security guard and stepped back. The immaculate chicken pot pie went through the opening and was presented to the imamate. Pete left the Mauler Twin to eat up dinner as he had to provide his brother or clone with another chicken pot pie. 

They were separated by a couple cells, but Pete arrived and placed his hand on the panel, opening the small latch in the middle of the door. Pete: Stand back if you want your food intact. 

Mauler Twin #2: I heard you across the hallway the first time. And believe me, I wouldn't mess up on Chicken Pot pie night. 

Pete sighed and placed the food inside the latch. However, unbeknownst to him as well as to anyone else, a figure in the facilities main control center flicked two buttons. Instantly, the same latch that opened for the food now was two-way, allowing the Mauler Twin #2 to see through it like a big hole in the wall. 

Pete noticed this too late and scoffed.