Chapter 7: What Can Humanity Bring to the Table?

Omniman: I've got the Kaiju and whatever those robots are. Handle the villains and then back me  up. 

Invincible: No sweat. 

Omniman flew past everyone and smashed his fist on the chin of the Kaiju. Meanwhile, Invincible started with Noodle who jumped in the way of her babies to protect them. 

*IMPALE*

Mark: And what can you do-

*CHOMP*

*SHATTER*

Trying to bite into Invincible's shoulder, Noodle's teeth shattered and smiled. 

Noodle: I just wanted a taste-

*SPLAT*

He retracted his hand and cleaved through the remains of Noodle, spilling her guts across the round. Her baby dumplings died one by one as the rest of the villains attacked Invincible. Kilcannon, Magamatic, Electric, Elephant, and Licky Licky attacked.

Invincible tanked a shot from Kilcannon, reflecting to Licky Licky eradicating his top half. 

Invincible: You guys are idiots. Cecil sent you here to die because I'm not holding back anymore. 

He used his hand like a schalpel and slit the neck of Kilcannon, stripping off his arm and shooting Electric before he could use his ability. 

Elephant arrived from behind and picked him off the ground to slam down only to be met with a headbutt followed by his entire midsection exploding from Invincible flying through. 

Magmaniac: It won't end like last tim-

Invincible: No, it'll be worse. 

*BLIP*

Half of Magmaniac's magma body flew off and onto Electric who recovered from the initial attack. His body bubbled up and evaporated upon impact from the Magma. 

Invincible walked past Kilcannon's dying body and stepped on his head, caving it in. Magmaniac tried to escape only to have the rest of his body ripped apart. In just minutes, Invincible had wiped out all the villains present. 

Omniman: A little help, son?

 The Reanimen were overwhelming him as the Kaiju crashed down his fists onto Omniman. Three Reanimen laid dead, two remaining. 

Invincible: Piece of cake. 

*DASH*

He collided with two Reanimen but they gnawed and clawed at his face in return. Omniman finally could take on the Kaiju 1v1, and seized the opportunity. He pushed off the beast and propelled himself a milled up from the crater and then back down. 

*PUNCTURE*

Like a bullet, Omniman's body cut through the head of the Kaiju and leaving it for dead on the ground. 

Mark cracked open the head of one Reanimen but the other one got him in a choke hold from the back and started biting his shoulder. 

Mark: Get off me!

Omniman: Don't worry, I'm here. 

*GRAB*

*SPLIT*

The final Reaniman was lifted off from Invincible by Omniman and split him open through the middle. 

And just like that, the crater was left a red mess. Omniman picked up his son as the two smiled.