𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙛𝙩 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖́𝙛𝙚

𝙍𝘼𝙒𝙍

𝙏𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙔'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I wake up to my alarm singing it's horrible tune. "Shut off you devil, I'm up.. " I mutter shiting it off and softly moving tubbo off me.

I walk over to the back pack with my phone and set it inside. I walk to the bathroom flicking on the lights and looking in the mirror.

Messy hair, my eyes look red like I was crying? No idea. I sigh and shut the door turning the water on. It's was a pretty quick shower.

I just scrubbed off my body and cleaned my hair honestly. After I finished drying myself off I head to my room witht he towel around my waist

I grab a turtle neck a red hoodie and ripped jeans. I go back to the bathroom and putting my clothes on. I bruch my hair and teeth before leaving the bathroom.

I walk over to my back back and check the time 7:16 April 8th it read "huh, tomorrow I turn 18? " I asked myself.

I roll my eyes and sling my back pack over my shoulder. I put on my shoes and tie them but before I left I grabbed an apple

I quickly look in my mirror making sure I look presentable.

(Don't mind that it's gacha, I'm just hella lazy😭)

Pretty good I thought before walking out. As I walk along the hallway of the apartment I listen to all the animals and every day noises.

I hear the birds chirping and the bumming of cars. Luckily the cáfe I work at is pretty close, only a block away.

I start feeling wozy so I check my bag for some candy fucking hell, forgot to check my blood sugar.. I thought taking out a candy

Wait this is a healing candy!? I thought at least if I get hurt badly I have this I thought grabbing an actual candy and eating it.

I grab another and eat it just before arriving I walk in and grab a little muffin in a bag that the owner leaves for me.

I take a bite and start the morning prep. It's quite easy luckily! I flew through it.. Along with the muffin.

I walk over to sign and flip it over to say "puffys pasrites is open! " and walk over to be behide the counter as the normal customers pour in.

Since they wanted their usual it was pretty easy! Everyone greeted me and gave their usual tips.

I was just waiting for the next person watching the computer of a collage student learns code when the bell chimmed.

I eyes quickly darted to the door and I knew! The blood drained from my face. There, in all their glory... We're the no. 3 hero's!

What the fuck. I thought as they walk up to the baristas counter in front of me. "Hi! " angel of death greeted.

I gave a small wave "can I have a large black coffee" blade asked and I nodded "I want a large Moca with 14 shots of espresso" siren more ordered than asked

"Sure, if you want to die.. " I muttered softly "what was that? " he asked. "Nothing that concerns you. " I say eyeing the band aid on his cheek.

"What did you say" he used his fucking voice! "I said if you want to die then sure" I said like a mindless puppet "what the fuck!? " I yell when I could talk again.

He just started at me through his mask "that's not polite! Just because you have thing fancy ass power so your some type of Royalty doesn't mean you can just go around using it on people! " I yelled at him