fighting the others

Welp dude this is so good🙈

3rd:

Tommy shook his thought away, knowing he'd seen them earlier and they are hero's!

" are you sure it's the right building venom? " the tall one asked " Yes I'm sure monster! Dream said this building.. " said venom whisper yelled.

"If your sure-" monster looked at the two "uhm.. Venom? " he whispered hitting his side a bit "what-" he head was moved to face Tommy and Wilbur.

Immediately he sprang into action, jumping at Wilbur but he was blocked when Tommy jumped into him.

He hissed as the boy tried to punch him and leaped back to he in front of Wilbur's still on the floor. Wilbur glanced at Tommy but it was unoticable because of his mask

Venom got up as something came out of his glove, he shot at Tommy trying to hit him but ended up hitting the wall with his face.

VENOM: HIS POWER? BEE! HE CAN DO ANYTHING A BEE CAN DO BUT BETTER! cake c
He sat up and felt his nose, a crimson liquid was dripping from his nose. He smiled as he jumped up and tried to hit Wilbur.

Soon monster came into this mix and was attempting to fight Tommy. His horns grew taller and the tiny bit of green and red form his eyes was now a firce purple and his tail got bigger and sharper

RANBOO BELOVED: HIS POWER? ENDERWALK! HE CAN MAKE HIMSELF A POWERFUL CREATURE THAT CAN TELEPORT AND KILL OF WANTED TO, BUT HE IS PRETTY EASY TO CONTR IN THIS FORM

He swung at Tommy screaming in some sort if language Wilbur didn't understand "⎅⟟⟒ ⌇⏁⎍⌿⟟⎅ ⊑⟒⍀⍜ ⌇☊⎍⋔!" The creature had some Un-human like scream when he opened his mouth

Tommy thought this language was a little familiar but he was mega doubtful.

"⍀⍜⏁ ⟟⋏ ⊑⟒⌰⌰ ⊬⍜⎍ ⏚⍀⏃⏁!" He yelled once more hurting the ears of those around.

Tommy eventually got bored of this hit and Dodge dance so he quickly finished up and went to help Wilbur after tieing monster up

"No go, I got it from here! " Wilbur yelled shooing Tommy away.

Tommy obeyed as he ran the way he needed to go.

He had his com message to Sam, as he learned was wardens name, on standby to send in case he needed help.

He scanned the area, looking for somewhere to hide and get a sneak attack. He heard foot steps just as he spotted a ledge to climb to.

With the speed of light he climbed and got ready for an attack. The man with the mask looked around for a second and was about to go back into the room it seemed.

But all of a sudden there was a green thread shot towards him, which he barely dodged.

The man laughed as Tommy landed behind him, with a thud and the scratch of claws.

DREAM WAS TAKEN: HIS POWER? MANIPULATION! HE HAS A GREEN THREAD THAT SHOOTS FROM HIS BODY (ANYWHERE) AND WHEN THE VICTIM IS CAUGHT WHATEVER HE SAYS THEY BELIEVE AND HE CAN MAKE THEM HIS PUPPET.

I need to be careful with him.. Tommy thought just barely dodging another shot.

He heard a blood curlding scream echo through the halls and his blood ran cold... That was phils scream!

He oh so desperately wanted to run back to see what happened but he couldn't. He shook it of as he heard more yelling and he just kept dodging dream.

Soon dream got annoyed and shot a string to a sword  and started to fight Tommy with it. It's definitely hit Tommy a good couple times but it never pierced him cuz he never let it.

Soon enough Tommy was getting tired of jumping around so he started to try and attack.

First he went for clombign the wall on pouncing him but he was barley, like AN INCH! away form getting hit.

Next he tried to distract him then get an attack but it was quickly shit down in a pretty gruesome way..

Dream shot the sword up towards Tommy's face and Tommy didn't dodge in time. He was hit in the eye, causing his mask to fly off and scratch his eyebrow making more blood to fall.

He screamed it pain and quickly reached to his comms and sent the text to sam. There was a quick reply saying he and the other hero's that were back up was coming.

Suddenly he heard flapping and two pairs of heavy footsteps. Soon came Phil with a arrow in his wing and he was somehow still flying? I have no idea🙄✋

And techno's hair was burnt a bit, it was mostly his arms that were burnt though..

And Wilbur was bloodied up but was pretty fine. After the shock blew over Tommy he turned back to be grabbed by a green string

Suddenly Tommy went limp and his once blue eyes we're now a lime green color and he had a ungodly smile on his face, sorta like dreams mask.

Suddenly he ran towards the sbi with the sword dream had in hand.

He swung at Wilbur successfully hitting him on his chest, causing a clean line cut that bleed through his shirt. He cried out in pain and techno ran towards Tommy taking out a sheild, trying to fight him without injuring him

This wasn't looking good..