𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁

𝗬𝗮𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗯𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿
3RD 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

I'm so worried about Tommy... I haven't seen him for a week! This is quite bad... And the sbi hasn't been active since the kidnapping..

Well a positive thing is that tubbo and ranboo are villains... Well... Soon to be at least ! Since they have a track record of fighting crime, him and ranboo have to do crimes..

At least the dream team supplied them  with what they wanted to do first! They are gonna deal drugs!!

Time skip
3rd pov:

Tubbo jumped onto the next roof making sure his mask stayed on his face. There was someone chasing them!

His costume was really cool looking! It had a red base with black and white details, he had a red knitted sweater over his skin suit. He has black fingerless glove! His boots look revolutionary like... And he has a raccoons shaped gas mask with the features of a raccoon!

There is also a little black device on his neck which is probably a voice changer.. They can also see Wirering in going out of his mask and into his ear which  could guess is either a dats teller or a communicater.. Or both! he also had a pin on but tubbo nor ranboo could see what it was. 

He was yelling at them to stop in the name of the law. Pfft, the law is broken! Why would they stop? "Calm down man! We were just trying to make some cash! " tubbo yelled and he fumbled a bit.

Tubbo? A thought went through Tommy's mind... No he's a hero....! Then again.. I did kinda help with the income... He thought

He shook the thought from his mind grabbing a gaget out of an inventory as Wilbur called it. He aimed it at a roof and shot.

The net did catch then but somehow it was cut and the escaped

Short chapta, sorry!