snap back to reality

3rd person:

Techno looked from wilbur and at the boy who was waiting for a fight as the other two stared in shock. Techno heard the voices screaming for blood but he knew he couldn't, Tommy didn't mean to!

He's not himself...

Suddenly, the other Tommy was in control. He looked around confused before taking in what was happening.

Okay.. So other me was in a fight with my fam- the artice empire and two villains so I can finish this for him. So wilbur looks like he out for the count with Phil helping him. Phil also looks to be injured so I don't really need to worry about his swooping in and grabbing me.

So now I'm stuck with techno. Looks like he was burnt on his arms and legs so it's best to try to wear him out.. Well we should get him worked up first! He always hates being called pinky and pig face. Maybe insult the hell outta him? Yeah..

Smp! Tommy's pov:

"So pig face -I watched him tense and scowl- get any better at fighting? " I said with a smirk. "Oh please, you couldn't even lay a finger on me! " he laughed

Cocky as ever I thought "wanna bet pinky? " he growled like the fucking animal he is before running towards me.

He throws his sword from the left ah so he's gonna try to trick me? I glace the other way and see his fist coming towards me. Yup

I quickly drop myself and trip him and take a sword to his throat once he fell clearly not as strong as mine. I thought as I giggled "looks like I won the bet! " I said hear a hint of insanity in my voice

I quickly back away "no... Not like him.. " I whisper thinking about Wilbur. Techno looked at me confused god dammit, course he would've heard me!

I try to jump towards him but get pulled back by something on my leg as I felt it. I glace down and see a green... String....

FUCK NOPE NOT HERE HOW?! WHEN?! HOW COULD HE EVEN- I felt it pull me down. I scream out as I frantically look around trying to find someone who would actually care.

I'm surrounded by backstabbers... Nobody would care! Fine I'll do it myself. And when I'm down, I'll fucking kill them all.

I open my inventory and grab an axe, I was almost out of sight but I quickly cut the string and ran away from it.

I stare at the area for a little bit and when I saw nothing I spun around to stare at the backstabbers I hold my axe out "who's first. " I ask coldly stare at everyone. They only had pure shock in their eyes as I stared at them

"Something on my face? " I ask glaring deep into his soul "who the hell are you? " the villain asked, I recognized the squeaky voice of my best friend even with the voice changer.

"Well tubbo. " I watched him tense with a smirk " I'm Tommy, but... Just the original.. " I say as I jump towards Technoblade catching him off guard.

He was still able to Dodge much to my avail "what do you mean original? " he asked as he stood protectivly in front of his family.

" I'm from another universe, the original one to, and over there. Everyone in front of me, Including the pussy behide me hiding, are backstabbers. " I say coldly this time shooting for tubbo and ranboo.

"Wait... We're not friends? " tubbo asked with sorrow "no we are. But you still backstabbed me" "what about me? " the talking Oreo said "you haven't yet, so I guess not everyone" I say chasing tubbo.

" what about me and -he coughed mid sentence- Phil..? " Wilbur asked "oh boy, don't get me started with any of you. " I say with bitterness as techno tried to hit me.