Shameless

Weeks had passed and Kakucho and I became insanely close, closer than Baji and I ever was. Kakucho made it a habit of picking me up from school and staying over late. He even met my mother who became very fond of him. 

Things between Toman and Tenjiku were heating up; hearing about a fight here and there between some of the members. Kakucho, being one of the top dogs of Tenjiku, always managed to put me first. He would text me before going into meetings - which he didn't want me to attend anymore due to Izana trying to recruit me - and call me afterwards, letting me know that he was on his way to my house. Strangely enough, I had never seen his apartment. I was curious to how he lived since he never stayed the night over at my place besides that one time. 

"Kaku... I want to go to your apartment. It'd be a nice change rather than us just chilling in my room constantly. Plus, we'd have more privacy." I winked and smirked at him as he laid next to me in my bed, engrossed in whatever was on TV. 

"But I don't have a TV." He would joke. He'd always come up with some excuse as to why we couldn't just go to his place for a night. 

"Come on, I really want to see it. You're so young to be living on your own, I'm just curious to see how you live!" I jumped up, grabbing his hand and trying to pull him up from the bed. He was too heavy and I was nowhere near as strong as he was as he had done pulled me down on top of him. 

Straddling him, which was a common occurrence now, I sat up and leaned backwards, exposing the lower part of my stomach since I was only wearing thin sleep shorts and a tank top. By now, he was more comfortable seeing me in my usual sleep attire. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me down closer to him, my face inches from him. 

"It's nothing special, besides, we have plenty of privacy here..." I felt his grip on my hips tighten and I let out a small squeak. I started to giggle and laugh as he started to tickle me. One hand roaming under my shirt, tickling my stomach and his other squeezing my hip at the same time. I couldn't take it anymore and rolled over off of him but he followed. 

He was now on top of me, his hips between my legs and his arms pinning me down. I couldn't stop laughing as he started to lower his face to my stomach and blow, causing me to wiggle - trying to loosen his grip on my wrists. 

Him blowing bubbles into my stomach turned into something else. He pecked my stomach with his lips and then looked up at me, almost as if he was asking for approval to continue. I stared at him with a wide grin before he continued - this time, leaving wet, sloppy kisses all over my stomach. 

His kisses made their way up to the center of my chest, where he had raised my tank top, careful not to expose my breasts. I let out a soft moan and his hands were still grasping my wrist. He made his way to my collar bone and started sucking. I couldn't help but to feel the urge to grind against him and he was practically laying on top of me. His lips met my neck in my now known sweet spot as he began to leave wet kisses and suckle - hard. I felt my body begin to heat up and he started to grind himself back onto me. 

Things were going well until I hear his phone start to ring. I looked over at it laying on the nightstand next to me while Kakucho was still working his way around my body - kissing me everywhere besides my lips, yanking and tugging at my clothes, he was lost in a world of bliss as I reached for his phone. 

"Kaku, Rindou is calling you." I said as I moaned. He didn't stop. 

Instead, he mumbled, "I don't care," and kept on with his actions. This time, he raised my tank top to the brim of my breasts, exposing my under boobs. 

"I think you..." I moaned as he began to lick and sick at my rib cage, "I think you need to take this." 

He sat up with a annoyed groan and grabbed the phone. I could see through his pants that he was severely worked up. He got off top of me and sat on the other end of the bed, facing the wall while answering the phone. 

I sat up, fixing my tank top and shorts. 

"Yeah, okay, got it." He said before hanging up the phone while turning to me. 

"What is it?" I asked, scooting closer from behind and wrapping my arms around him. From what we were doing, I automatically assumed that this was okay. 

"Haitani's are throwing a party tonight, Rindou wants me to go." 

"Are you... gonna go?" I asked, burying my face into his back, taking in his scent. 

"Only if you go with me." He turned his head to look at me, which I was still buried in his back. 

"I'll go, lemme check my phone. I bet Zoe's already texted me about it, wanting me to come." I rolled my eyes and laughed as I crawled over to the edge of the bed and grabbed my phone. Of course, she had texted me about forty-five minutes ago. 

Zoe: Haitani brothers' party tonight? 

Zoe: Come on Val, get ready and come to their apartment!!!!!!!! 

I texted her back. 

Me: Kakucho and I are coming. Getting ready now. :) 

Zoe: KAKUCHO? 

Me: Uh, Yeah. Why? Problem? 

Zoe: U know Rindou is going to be upset. 

Me: We already talked about this, I'm just not interested in him like that. 

Zoe: Whatever makes u happy, I support it.

I closed my phone and Kakucho walked around the bed and stood between my legs. 

"Everything okay?" He asked, while rubbing his hands across my thighs. 

"Yeah, everything's fine." I said as I stared at his hands getting closer and closer to my hip bones. I could feel his anticipation to go further, but I sadly had to cut him off. "I've got to get ready!" I jumped up. 

He laid back down on the bed as I picked out my clothes. I looked over at him as he looked over at me. 

"Want me to leave the room?" He smirked. 

"I mean... if you want to stay for the show, I don't mind." I said, trying to sound seductive. Besides, he's pretty much seen my body. All I have to do is slip on some jeans, a bra, shirt, and shoes. 

I began to take my tank top off and he stared at my bare chest with pure love in his eyes. He wouldn't take his eyes away from me as I pulled down my shorts, exposing my black lacy panties. I was standing there, trying to pick out an outfit as I felt his eyes all over me. This was my first time ever exposing my body to a guy, so I didn't know how to act besides trying to keep it cool. I had slipped on a form fitting white V-neck long sleeve when I felt his body press against my back, his bulge pressing against my ass.

"Damn, you look amazing..." I could sense he wanted to say more but kept it to himself. I smiled at his comment, picking out a pair of black, ripped up, low waisted cargo pants and my converse. I turned around and pecked his lips - something I had been nervous to do but considering what he had just got done doing to me, I deemed it appropriate. 

"So, does this mean we're a thing now?" I asked while slipping on my pants and buttoning them, making sure to expose my waist line. 

"A thing? No, together? Yes." 

I was surprised at his quick answer. Never had I moved so fast with someone, especially after Baji. Something just felt different with Kakucho though. He was rough around the edges and more mature in a sense. It was like, Baji would do anything for me and his friends, but Kakucho would put me first and watch the world burn for me. 

I finished getting ready; putting on light makeup to bring out my eyes. Kakucho insisted that I ride with him on his bike. I trusted him enough not to ditch me, so I climbed on back and we headed to the Haitani's party.