Chapter 38

The sleep I got that night, was without a doubt, the best I've had in years. When I woke up, Ana was still dead asleep. I slipped out from under her arms, and went to the bathroom, to get ready for the day.

After that I made breakfast for us, and just when I was about to go wake the sleeping giant, she came wandering out of the room "Good morning, lady. I'd ask if you're hungry, but that'd the like asking if the sun is red." I said as I put her plate down.

She yawned and stretched, before sitting down, and saying "It's not. The sun is essentially a mix of all the colors, really. Kinda looks white when you look at it." We just stared at each other for a second before I replied "Shut up and eat your food." She chuckled and we shared breakfast together.

After, I cleaned up the dishes, and while I washed away, I yelled back to Ana. "Thanks again for last night. I really appreciate you....helping." I finished my sentence sheepishly, feeling my cheeks burn with embarrassment.

"Making you cum? Yeah, no problem. I had fun." My face was on fire now, at Ana's sheer blunt nature, I sighed and collected myself

"Yep, that right there. That's the thing that happened"

My nonsensical ramblings were cut short by the feeling of Ana wrapping her arms around me, and setting her head on top of mine "We're friends. You're one of the best friends I have. No need to feel weird about it. We help each other."

I grabbed her hand, and squeezed it, embracing her as she spoke to me "There's so much more to this, but I'm fighting a losing battle, so fuck it. You win."

We both shared a laugh, before she rubbed my head and said "Give me a hug, before I go. I'm gonna go torture Toro for a few hours. I've been too easy on him for a couple days."

I chuckled and turned around, wrapping my arms around her "You like hugs, huh?"

"Yeah, I do. I don't hug too often, though. David's the only one that I hug really.....Don't go thinking I'm soft, though." She said and playfully smacked my butt.

I jumped, surprised, and laughed a bit., before hugging her a little harder "Well I'll always hug you anytime you want it, lady. Now get out here, you beast." She turned around to walk away, and I smacked her butt, getting her back for earlier. She jumped a bit, and looked back, smiling, before shaking her head, and heading out.

I should get my day started too, really. As a matter of fact, I should go check up on My knife, It's been a few days. After I finished cleaning up, I made my way over to Will, catching him in the middle of working. He looked up, and paused

"Good morning, Will." I said with a wave. "Just checking up on the blade"

"Ahh. Nice to see you. You'll be happy with the blade. Just a moment." He said before going into his shop. About a minute or so later, he stepped back out with the Knife, and an all black holster for it "Here, you can use this holster for easier access to your blade. It's a shoulder strap."

I put it on, kinda like a backpack, in a way. It was incredibly comfortable, almost like I was wearing nothing. "And here's the main thing you're here for, of course." He said as he reached his hand out  towards me.

I grabbed the knife from him, and immediately felt a difference. It was already a relatively light blade, but now it was like holding a feather. That wasn't it, though. The black blade had a crystal clear reflection to it, as I put it up to the sky, the sun gleaming off of it.

"Blades tend to be heavy, when people want to deal more damage, but I've made you a one of a kind blade. Light, and could cut through anything, like melted butter."