💙Chapter 30💙

(omg chapter 30)

(Y/n POV)

I glance at my phone, I've woken up at the perfect time. I seemed to have such a peaceful sleep. I remember bits and pieces from my dream last night, but I know that at the very least I had felt safe.

I get ready to go to school again, finally, and I head down into the common room, realizing I'm up earlier than everyone else.

I start making a coffee and watch someone else make his way into the kitchen.

"Hey, boilingcold," Katsuki says groggily, rubbing his eyes.

"Morning Katsuki." I take a small sip from my mug, eyes following him. "Why weren't you at the common room saying hi last night?" I ask.

"Um- it was late..." He grumbled out.

"Oh right, you like your beauty sleep don't you pretty boy?" I tease at him, and he scoffs at me.

"Honestly you should be investing in beauty sleep too y'know." He retorts. I dramatically slap a hand to my chest.

"Oh dear! how will I ever recover from this blatant verbal abuse!!" I say, ramping up the gestures.

"Please shut the fuck up."

We went on with our mornings, but honestly, I knew that something was up with him. I really thought he would be sitting on the couch, looking grumpy when I walked in the door. I thought that maybe when I went up to bed he would knock on my door and ask to chat, or would be waiting for me at my door.

I shouldn't be as hurt as I am but so much for trauma buddies huh.

What takes my mind off of all that, is the school festival! Finally, festival season is a personal favorite.

I feel my chest go all bubbly thinking about the possibilities. All my other school festivals were awfully lonely due to a severe lack of friends.

But now I actually have those!! 

Aizawa lets us decide what we want to do for the festival and then passes out dead asleep in his sleeping bag in the corner.

Iida and Yaomomo are up taking suggestions, and boy are they flying.

"A maid cafe!" Me in a maid outfit..? I think I'd rather die.

"A topless-" Tsu silences him, boy how I wish it was permanent.

"A mochi shop!" Cute!! Uraraka suggested it, and it seemed to fit her personality perfectly.

"An arm wrestling match!" Eeeehh I'm alright with it, I'd rather not though.

"A fun house!" Like with toys and balloons? That seems very Western to me.

"A creperie!" OH MY GOD PLEASE SATO, his baking is so good I would die.

The ideas are quickly being noted down on the blackboard in the front of the room, some are strange but some sound super cute! Although I'm not sure how a mad banquet of darkness would turn out.

"Y/n? Any ideas?" Iida pointed to me. I mulled it over for a second, I didn't have any solid ideas, but there was something I enjoyed.

"Maybe something music-related? I don't have anything concrete in mind." I say, and I notice Kyoka turn to glance at me, a weirdly worried expression on her face.

"Ooo I like that!" Kaminari agrees with me, and Iida scribbles it down on the blackboard.

Iida and Yaomomo cross off anything inappropriate or impossible, and the class starts talking over each other, trying to argue which idea should win. Iida is desperately trying to get us under control, but before we know it, class is over, and we haven't settled on anything.