Ateez pt13

9th album: Zero: Fever Part.3

1. Eternal Sunshine ( My rate is 4/6 )

It expresses the desire to create lasting memories and capture moments of joy, happiness, and beauty. It encourages embracing the present moment and cherishing the experiences that bring brightness and sparkle to life. I love the refrain the beat, and the summer vibe again. And I love the choreography, the rap is on point. And the Woosan pose at the end is the best, another moment that took my heart. And I like the moment "Let's keep on moving....." Best in this song: Everyone did their best and stands in my memory.

2. Feeling Like I Do ( My rate is 3/6 )

Is a song about being in love with someone and feeling connected to them, even when apart. The lyrics express an understanding between the two lovers that goes beyond words, a deep emotional connection that is unbreakable. The song talks about the importance of not giving up on the relationship, as well as the desire to always stay connected to the person they love. They want their love so bad that they would go through any challenges to be with each other. ATEEZ's cheerful hope is to "Stay with the feeling as I do." It is a tropical dance-pop genre song with the message that in this world one cannot be complete alone, but with one another we can be perfect because we are together. Best in this song: Jongho I don't know.

3. Déjà vu ( My rate is 6/6)

Is about the feeling of not being able to escape from a particular moment in time -- where the artist is stuck in a dream-like trance. The song speaks of the intense craving caused by longing and the sensation of familiarity when they see their love interest. It also expresses the powerlessness they feel when they are drawn in by their overpowering emotions and unable to have any control. It highlights the unique situation between the individual and their special someone where the magnetic forces keeps them in a perpetual state of déjà vu. It is a song about being stuck in a moment of pure bliss and the desire for it to last forever. The second title track "Deja Vu" is a contemporary dance-pop song in which the synthesizer organically weaves the top line and the beat composed of various percussion instruments to create an elegant groove. One of my favorite songs of theirs. I love how the vibe changes, with the variety of beats it has. Best in this song: Mingi and Hongjoong because of their amazing rap, which is too catchy/ San because of the iconic hair that gives him extra sexiness/ Seonghwa and Yeosang for the visuals.

4. Rocky ( My rate is 4/6)

Has a theme of perseverance and strength. The song draws inspiration from the boxing movie franchise 'Rocky' and is also named after it. The song uses Rocky Balboa as a metaphor to depict the struggles of an individual who refuses to give up despite obstacles. The lyrics describe the feeling of being like Rocky, able to dance and fight with determination and passion. I recommend you also listen to the boxer's version, the mv is beautiful, and the song is so powerful. Best in this song: the rappers I guess.

5. All about you ( My rate is 3/6)

It showcases the intense infatuation and love the members have towards their significant other. The lyrics introduce the concept of the significant other being everything to them, as they relate everything in their life to the person they love. Is a calm song, that shows the variety of Ateez. I love the part "Nobody knows, nobody loves like I do" that every vocalist sings. Best in this song: The vocalists.

6. Not too late ( My rate is 2/6)

It expresses the loneliness and isolation experienced by the singers. The lyrics describe a place where it is dark and cold, and there is no place to rely on. The singer feels lost and alone, and there is nobody around to help them. They ask if anyone can hear them and their solitude, pleading for someone to answer and give them a reason to keep going. In this song I love the melody so much, it's so calm that hugs you, and makes you close your eyes. Best in this song: San and Seonghwa?