Aespa pt2

3. Winter

 Winter

Facts: Her real name is Kim Min Jeong

Facts: Her real name is Kim Min Jeong. Her positions are Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer, and Visual. She is born on January 1, 2001 ( 22 years old) and her zodiac sign is Capricorn. Her high is 165 cm and her mbti is INTJ. Her emojis are Star ⭐ and Siberian Husky 🐶. She was born in Busan, South Korea. Graduated from Yangsan Samsung Elementary School, Yangsan Samsung Middle School. She has an older brother. She trained for 4 years. She has a soft voice that fits kdrama's osts. Many fans think that she looks like Girl's Generation 's Taeyeon. She was the vice president of the school. She intended to become an actress, but she liked to sing and dance so she decided to become an idol. She drinks a lot of milk. Her favorite film genre is action. She likes eating chocolate and sweets. According to her old friends, she doesn't take selfies because she's bad at them. She had good grades in math and got transferred to an advanced class. Her favorite color is ivory. Winter's favorite season is autumn. Her favorite animals are polar foxes, desert foxes, huskies, dogs, and cats. Her Favorite Foods are chocolate, snacks, jelly, taro smoothie, bean noodles, lasagna, cake, bread, and cookies. She sometimes cooks for her members. Karina thinks that she is a very good cook. Her favorite thing to do is to watch movies. She especially likes to watch action movies, war movies, and movies that are hard to understand. (Ones that are hard to understand are those that you need to watch multiple times to understand). She is a fan of EXO her bias is Baekhyun. She is a swordswoman and has some skills with katana, she learned kendo when she was younger. She's the funniest member. She likes to tease her members. She is Karina's puppy. She is Karina's other half, they are so cute together. She is Yoo Young – Jin's daughter, she is his favorite. She always gets the iconic lines in the songs. Winter believes in aliens. Her special talent is that she can twist her wrist 365 degrees. She is the fake Maknae because she is so cute. Her iconic hair is the short blonde one, she looks so cute.