Ateez pt19

19th Album: THE WORLD EP.FIN: WILL

1. We know ( My rate is 5/6)

The song "WE KNOW" by ATEEZ delves into a narrative of empowerment and resilience. The lyrics reveal a group of individuals who are confident in their abilities and express a sense of control over their surroundings. It conveys a sense of confidence and power. The lyrics depict the members of ATEEZ asserting their dominance and control. They describe themselves as the ones who awaken everyone in the dark dawn and bring an end to the oppressive darkness. The members proclaim that they will make themselves known to everyone and reveal that they are hungry for success. Best in the song: San maybe... good opening.

2. Emergency ( My rate is 2/6)

"Emergency" by ATEEZ delves deep into themes of rebellion, dissatisfaction with the status quo, and the longing for excitement and chaos. The song highlights a sense of inner turmoil and a desire to disrupt the mundane aspects of life. ATEEZ portrays themselves as troublemakers who are ready to challenge the norms and shake up the established order. Best in the song: Seonghwa.

3. Crazy form ( My rate is 6/6)

The song "미친 폼 (Crazy Form)" by ATEEZ delves into the theme of ambition, defiance, and a rebellious spirit. From the energetic and triumphant opening, the track exudes a sense of confidence and determination. The lyrics express a refusal to conform to societal norms and expectations, as the members of ATEEZ strive to make their mark with their unique talents and style. References to success, speed, and strength highlight their rapid rise to prominence and unwavering commitment to their goals. This song is so catchy. I love the last part. Best in this song: Wooyoung, please he is such a baby girl with that hip move. (Let's not talk about the Coachella thing) SHAKE BOOTY BOOTY!

4. Arriba ( My rate is 2/6)

"ARRIBA" by ATEEZ, from their album THE WORLD EP.FIN : WILL, released on December 1, 2023, is a lively and exuberant song that captures the essence of freedom and celebration. The track speaks to the exhilarating experience of breaking free from constraints and fully embracing the wild energy of a "dirty night." The lyrics convey a sense of abandon and liberation, urging listeners to dive into the madness of the moment and let go of their inhibitions. References to famous artists like Picasso and Salvador Dalí add a touch of surrealism, emphasizing the dreamlike quality of the night. Best in the song: Yunho?

5. Silver light ( My rate is 4/6)

The song "Silver Light" by ATEEZ talks about breaking free from chains, pain, and despair, and finding hope and salvation in a silver light. The lyrics convey a sense of longing for a better future and a desire to overcome obstacles. I love the "bicheuro beyond" part. Best in the song: I can't say.

6. Matz ( My rate is 4/6)

The song "MATZ" by ATEEZ seems to convey a message about their confidence and power as performers. The lyrics convey a sense of determination and ambition as they embark on a new wave and strive to make their mark on stage. They mention their relentless work ethic, constantly pushing themselves to reach new heights and refusing to rest. The lyrics also touch on their unique and sometimes unconventional nature, emphasizing their ability to captivate audiences and create a synergy that explodes with energy when they perform. We got Seonghwa with Hongjoong together in a song, guys it's a win and a MV too. Best in the song: Both, Seonghwa give me a side of him I didn't know that existed, rapper Seonghwa? + Hongjoon chorus part.

7. It's you ( My rate is 5/6)

The song "IT's You" by ATEEZ delves into the theme of unwavering love and devotion towards someone special. The lyrics paint a picture of an intense connection between two individuals, with the protagonist expressing their deep feelings for the person they care about. The song highlights the protagonist's confidence and passion, showcasing their ability to captivate others with their performance and dancing skills. Maybe the best B–side in the album. YeoWooSan. I got what I wanted to. Best trio. Also I love the choreo. Best in this song: Wooyoung

8. Youth ( My rate is 2/6)

"Youth" by ATEEZ delves into the complexities and tribulations of young adulthood, capturing the essence of confusion, self-doubt, and the search for solace. The lyrics depict a sense of feeling lost and struggling to understand the hardships of life, questioning past actions and seeking temporary relief in alcohol. Mingi and Yunho? Are they know are ships? Lol. Best in the song: Yunho.

9. Everything ( My rate is 1/6)

"Everything" by ATEEZ conveys a deep longing and regret for a lost love. Jongho reflects on missed opportunities and the pain of not being able to express his feelings fully. The lyrics express a desire to turn back time to be with the one he loves and to convey that they were his everything. Despite the sense of loss, there is a heartfelt acknowledgment that the person he lost will always be a significant part of his life. It captures the essence of romantic yearning and the emotional impact of not being able to fully express love before it's too late. Not my type because is a ballad. Best in the song: Is a solo?

20th Album: Not Okay

1. Not okay ( My rate is 6/6)

The song "NOT OKAY" by ATEEZ explores themes of frustration, empowerment, and self-realization amidst a chaotic and uncertain world. The lyrics convey a sense of being overwhelmed by the monotony and emptiness of daily life, but also finding strength and resilience within oneself. I loved it as fast as I heard it. It may become my favorite song of theirs soon. I love the "make some noise" and "keep it louder" parts. This song keeps growing on me. Best in this song: Wooyoung he slayed the refrain.

2. Days ( My rate is 3/6)

The song "Days" by ATEEZ is a heartfelt expression of love and companionship, capturing the beauty of shared moments and the emotional bond between two individuals. Best in the song: Jongho

Accounts: Website: ateez.kqent.com, Website (Japan): ateez-official.jp, Instagram: @ateez_official_ , Instagram 2: @from_the_witness,Twitter: @ateezofficial / @ATEEZstaff, Twitter (Japan): @ATEEZofficialjp, Facebook: ATEEZofficial, Youtube: ATEEZ, TikTok: @ateez_official_