Astro pt7

5th Album: Dream Part 01

Era Owned: All members (Maybe Moonbin)

1. Dreams Come True (My rate is 2/6)
The song "Dreams Come True" by ASTRO explores the theme of pursuing and achieving one's dreams. The lyrics depict a person reminiscing about their past dreams and the journey they have taken to make those dreams a reality. The song begins by describing the protagonist's forgotten dreams that were lost in time. They are left alone in a space where their dreams were once kept hidden. They bring out an old notebook and reminisce about their childhood self, who was quiet but became loud and expressive when dancing. They believed that their efforts were not in vain and embraced their individuality, practicing diligently every day to overcome any obstacles that came their way. Eventually, their dreams were achieved, and they encourage others to believe that they too can achieve their dreams. The lyrics convey a sense of empowerment and encouragement to embrace the challenges and uncertainties that come with pursuing dreams. The chorus expresses the desire to soar higher and dance in a bright future. The sun, moon, dreams, and the protagonist's determination are held close as they express the willingness to take risks and bet everything they have on their dreams. The song also emphasizes personal growth and the idea that dreams are like waves that need to be conquered. The protagonist reflects on their childhood dream of becoming a ship captain, filled with treasures. Now, they lead their own ship, surrounded by great crew members, aiming to sail to even higher places. The lyrics further highlight the impact of meeting someone special who shares their dreams. The protagonist describes the happiness they feel when their eyes meet and expresses a newfound belief that their dream is to make that person's dream come true. Overall, "Dreams Come True" inspires listeners to believe in themselves, chase their dreams passionately, and overcome any obstacles that arise in the pursuit of a brighter future. It encourages embracing personal growth, finding joy in the journey, and cherishing the support and connections made along the way.

2. Baby (My rate is 5/6)
The song "Baby" by ASTRO expresses the emotions and thoughts that arise when someone is infatuated with someone else. The lyrics convey a sleepless night filled with thoughts of the person they desire. The artist describes how their gaze and shy smile trouble them, indicating that they are deeply affected by this person's presence. The song also speaks about the moments shared with this person, engaging in small talk and even mentioning how a nameless song played in the background. The lyrics suggest that even the lyrics of the song resonate with the artist's feelings, deepening their infatuation with this person. They confess that they are completely captivated by this person and express a desire to be with them.
The artist reflects on the feeling of emptiness when this person is not around, remarking that something feels missing. They acknowledge that no one else can fill this void and express gratitude for the mere existence of this person in their life. However, the lyrics also capture the internal struggle and confusion caused by this infatuation. The artist mentions the restless and fiery nature of their emotions, stating that their heart feels like it's about to explode. They also highlight the sense of helplessness and uncertainty they experience, not knowing how to handle their intense feelings. Despite the turmoil and chaos caused by their infatuation, the artist conveys a willingness to endure these emotions. They express an eagerness to know the sincere feelings hidden within the person they desire and hope that this person shares the same dreams and desires as them. Throughout the song, there is a sense of yearning and longing for the person they are infatuated with. The artist describes being unable to look away and admits that they cannot simply ignore the presence of this person in their life. They even express a desire to visit the person at their home. In summary, "Baby" by ASTRO explores the intense emotions and thoughts that arise when someone is deeply infatuated with another person. It captures the restlessness, confusion, and sense of longing that come with such intense feelings.