Chapter 53

Author's POV

The wind was blowing rather slowly like it was just greeting the nature with his gentle touch as if a small force will hurt them. The birds are flying merrily and singing without any care. The sunlight was seeing through the trees and was touching the earth while leaving behind a laser like path. Xiao Zhan was walking along the lake side with two drinks in his hands. He was wearing a grey sweater and blue jeans. While walking he couldn't help but stop for a while a breath in the fresh air along with the amazing scenery that was in front of him.

It was a hectic and emotional day that transpired during that last two weeks. Yibo woke up and met with Xiao Zhan. When Xiao Zhan called for Yibo, he was still under all the confusion and fear, the fear of not knowing the reaction of Yibo in seeing him after disappearing. Xiao Zhan knew that Yibo is aware about his engagement with yang Zi. How can he not, when Sungjoo, who is the younger brother of Seo joon, is his friend. But before he could make any words of apology, Yibo silenced him by pulling him into a tight embrace. All the words and emotions that he wanted to express came tumbling down and he burst out crying while embracing Yibo. Yibo was also not in any better state, he was also crying his heart out seeing Xiao Zhan near him. Everyone soon forgave Xiao Zhan, since they knew, no matter what justifications they give, both Xiao Zhan and Yibo are victims of someones selfish play. That itself cost them so much worries and if you compare their pain compared to others, it was not much significant. At the end of the day, all of them wanted was the happiness of their friends and family. Wang Yibo found his happiness with Xiao Zhan. It was not like he was unhappy when he was with his family or friends, but he found his world with Xiao Zhan and Xiao Zhan also feels the same. No matter what others say, separating them after all this time, considering all the pain and sufferings they went through, that simply is not justifiable.

After a week of treatment and repeated counselling Yibo was allowed to go home. Xiao Zhan was also by his side and he was allowed to stay with the Wang family during that time. In the week, he was there Haikuan, Li Qing and Little FanXing treated Zhan well so that he will be comfortable with them. They even let his sleep in Yibo's room, instead of a guest room, eventhough he insisted he will be fine with the guest room. Finally Xiao Zhan agreed since he will be spending most of his time in the hospital with Yibo anyways. While Yibo was going through the counselling, Xiao Zhan also joined for one, because with everything that was happening around him, and the way he was trying to be brave through all that were taking a toll on him, which was even visible to anyone. Li Qing was the one who suggested him that after he had a heartfelt conversation with her about his condition. The conversation felt so natural for him, like he was talking to his own elder sister. Li Qing was very similar to his sister Lu. After that conversation with Li Qing, Xiao Zhan finally got the courage to face his family, whose calls and messages he was ignoring, because he didnt know how to face them. Finally talking with Li Qing helped him gather his thoughts and he finally called his sister. She was the one who will understand him and will help him bridge the gap that he created with his parents now. He didn't need to do much, since when he started talking with his sister he got to know his sister was somewhat aware of his situation since she got the information from Seo joon. He was thankful for his friends and his siblings. And he couldnt help but feel what would've happened, if he really did confide with them when all these things happened.. Wang Yibo's nephew Fan Xing wasn't much close to him during his stay in the wang mansion, but when Yibo got released and when he suddenly started sticking himself close to xiao zhan like a glue, and when Yibo started to be more alive and happy, little FanXing also came around and now he is really close to Xiao Zhan.

"It was like a dream, even though there was so many pain and tears, everything is coming along well and falling into its space. Everyone is safe and I have him with me and thankfully everyone is not against us and I am more than greatful to the God that even after all this time apart, the love I have for him hasn't reduced even a little bit, but it is only increased and I am thankful for everything good and holy for this next chance. This time I want to treat him right.." Xiao Zhan thought.