011 // 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

「─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───」

011 // inspection planning

「─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───」

this chapter includes the following :

➤ uncensored swearing/strong language
➤ angst

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

❝It's dangerous not to take action now! ❞

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Thursday, November 2nd - Six days until the escape.

-Lily's POV-

I looked at Ray as he spoke. "So let's go over the plan. After lunch, we get our free time. I'll distract Mom. Norman and Emma will climb the wall and inspect the vicinity. Don, Lily and Gilda, stay outside where you can see the south window of the second floor of the house. That's where I'll signal just in case I fail to distract Mom. You'll then need to let Emma and Norman know to cancel the inspection. I'm sure Mom is suspicious. I don't think she found out anything, but I don't want to be too optimistic about it. Also, there's a possibility that she won't fall for my distraction." Ray said.

"If that happens, are we giving up on the inspection?" Don asked.

Ray nodded, "Yeah, depending on the situation for the time being. Listen, It's over when Mom thinks of us as uncontrollable. Mom's objective is to ship us out when we're mature. Especially the four with perfect scores." He said, looking in between me, Emma and Norman before continuing. "She took care of our growth and would never want to ship us out prematurely. If she can control us, she would rather do that. And she knows she can. That's who caretaker Isabella is. Even if she suspects something, or doubts us, don't make a fuss over it. Just make her think we can still be controlled. Luckily, there is no regular shipment next month. We have six days until the plan, but at most, we have two and a half months until January, when I reach maturity and will be shipped out. So, if something happens, we'll need to cancel the inspection immediately. Everything needs to be done in secret. We need to pretend to be controllable. Got it?"

We all nodded. "Hey, Ray? Can we talk to you?" Norman asked him.

------------------

"What!? Sister Krone found out that we can break the tracking devices?!" Ray asked, frustrated.

Norman sighed, "There were benefits from the talk, but we also screwed up. So I want to move up the escape. When can you break the tracking devices?" He asked.

Ray groaned before bending down and pulling out a tiny box from behind his drawer and placing it down on the surface. "Mom gave this to me while you were visiting Sister Krone. For selling you guys out." He said, a small smirk on his face.