035 // 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐭

「─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───」

035 // found it

「─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───」

this chapter includes the following :

➤ uncensored swearing/strong language
➤ angst

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

❝Can you stay? Just 'til I fall asleep?❞

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

September 2047 - Approximately a year and seven months since the destruction of the Goldy Pond hunting ground.

-Third Person POV-

The two demons walked through the town, hand in hand, as they looked around.

"Did you hear?" Cobi asked the younger one. "Another farm was attacked."

"Which one?" Rowan asked.

They continued walking, "Two of the mass production facilities under Lord Bayon."

"Theft, eh? There's been a lot lately. But I thought the bandits were unhappy because they also want to eat high grade meat. So why would they attack a mass production farm and steal from there?" Rowan asked his older sister.

Cobi looked down and smiled at Rowan, "Because they can't steal from the top-class farms. They can't get through the extra security. In the end, all they want to do is vent their anger against the Aristocrats, eh?" Cobi said.

Rowan looked behind him, sighing sadly. "I feel bad for the Bayon family." He said. "It's been more than a year since their master disappeared. Maybe the bandits have something to do with his disappearance."

Cobi chuckled and put her hand over her little brother's mouth, "Shh! Don't say such things." She told him. "But you know what?" She said as they stopped in front of the shop of human meat. "It would be nice to get to eat it, even once. Meat from a top-class farm. Can I have some meat?"

The owner looked down at the young demon and smiled, "Sure thing." He said, handing it to her.

"You think the meat from Grace Field is still on the run?" The owner asked the other demon in the shop as the two demons began to walk away.

"Ha! That happened almost two years ago. They've probably all died by now." The other demon said.

—-----------------

-Lily's POV-

Sonya looked up at the cameras intently, "It's fine. Everything looks good." Sonya told Rossi as he opened the door to tell the others.