026 // 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞

「─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───」

026 // the base

「─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───」

this chapter includes the following :

➤ uncensored swearing/strong language
➤ angst
➤ violence
➤ detail of injury/death

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

❝What's going on? Explain the situation quickly.❞

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

-Third person POV-

Zack and Pepe shot at Bayon relentlessly, but he was dodging each and every shot.

Fuck.

Zack thought as he fell to the floor against a tree, out of breath as Pepe approached him.

"It's no use, Zack. Even the poison isn't slowing him down!" Pepe told him, breathing heavily. "And I have a feeling he's reading us completely. Our plan. Our traps. And about Lucas too..."

Zack got up and shoved him, "Calm down, Pepe. You're thinking too much." He told him, running a hand through his hair. "We're changing the strategy. I'll handle things here." His eyes widened as Zack continued. "You take the gun and bullets and head over to Oliver immediately."

Zack gave Pepe the bullets and the gun.

"We need to let him know about what's happening as well as Bayon's intentions." Zack spoke, "That should be enough. He'll understand. and he'll be able to kill him."

Zack threw a smoke bomb quickly, "Go!" He yelled back to Pepe as he ran away fast.

Pepe made it to where Oliver, Lily and Emma were quickly and told them about the situation.

Lily and Emma turned to Oliver with smiles. "Go, we'll be fine." Lily said.

Oliver and Pepe nodded and left the two girls to fend for themselves. They made their way quickly to the base.

The passage under the windmill is connected to five entrances in the forest.

We can't have the enemies find them.

Pepe looked at Oliver and pointed to an entrance, "That way." He whispered.

We have to protect them. But if we're able to prepare and lure him in...

Lucas slashed Bayon's side.

An ambush.

"NOW! GO OLIVER, NIGEL!" Lucas yelled to the two boys who followed suit.