[SEVEN] AZRIEL

Gods, Alyssa was intoxicating. Her lips, her skin, her smell. He wanted to devour her, wanted her pretty lips around him. He strained against his pants at the thought.

He pushed her against the bed, his arms on either side of her head. Her warm hands roamed around his upper body, the soft palms sliding beneath his shirt, trailing it up his chest. Her hands traced the lines of his muscles, he shivered against her and he felt the smirk on her lips.

He leaned back, tearing his shirt off himself and moving to work on the sweater she wore. "Don't rip it, I love this sweater." He chuckled and lifted the knitted sweater up he stomach, leaving light kisses to her skin. Her stomach contracted and jumped at the touch of his lips and she was practically panting as he moved lower towards her navel. "Az, please. I need you."

The sound of her pleading sent a line of excitement down his body, his cock twitching in anticipation. He slid down the bed until he was kneeling on the floor, he reached for Alyssa's hips, pulling her until her bottom was practically hanging off the bed.

He slid her pants down her hips, Alyssa lifting her ass so he could pull them down further. And then he was pulling them fully off, too impatient to do it any slower. Her sex was laid bare before him and he shamelessly pushed her legs open further, needing to be closer.
She was already dripping wet. He slid a finger through her folds. He slowly moved his fingers over the bundles of nerves and her hips bucked off the bed. She whined and he looked up at her, smirking. "What do you want, baby?"he grabbed one of her legs, draping it over his shoulder. Her skin was soft and warm and he couldn't stop himself from sucking on it. He bit it softly and Alyssa cried out.

When he looked at her, he saw her pupils were blown out and even if he wasn't right by her core, he would be able to smell her arousal from across the house. Fuck it. He wanted to drag it out, wanted to make her cum on his tongue, but he couldn't wait any longer.

He stood up, untying his pants and dropping them down his legs. He hissed at the cold air as it hit his cock. He wrapped his hand around it, pumping it softly as he told Alyssa to move up the bed. She did so eagerly, propping up on her elbows. Azriel nearly came at the sight of her. Reached a hand to her soaking cunt again, gathering her juices on his fingers, and rubbed it up and down himself.

He threw his head back, moaning at the feeling. He needed to feel himself inside of her. Needed to feel her clench around him. He bent down low, taking her neck in his mouth, lining himself up so that he would enter her with one stroke.

"How do you want it, baby?" She was panting, moving her hips to try to get him in herself. He smiled and moved to look at her. "Do you want it soft and slow?" He pushed himself an inch. Gasping at the tightness and warmth. Alyssa's walls clenched around him. He nearly came then and there. She moaned, her eyes fluttering closed. "Hmm?" He pulled back. "Or do you want it hard and fast?" He pushed a little deeper, feeling like he might melt right here. She whined at the feeling and Azriel couldn't help it as he pushed himself deeper.

"Please, just fuck me however you want. I don't care, I just need you." She begged, almost close to tears.

"However I want?" His cock twitched as he thought of all the ways he could fuck her, but they didn't have that much time in one night. If it only lasted for tonight. "Okay, baby."

He pulled his hips back, drawing out almost to the tip before snapping his hips back. He sunk so deep in her and he had to control himself before he spilled his seed inside of her.

She cried out in pleasure, her mouth falling open. Holy shit she looked so hot right now. He lifted her sweater and decided to pull it off of her entirely, her breast now exposed in front of him. Her nipples were peaked, ready for him to taunt and tease however he wanted. Just as she had wished. He grabbed one perky mound in his mouth, the other in his hand, sucking and pinching, his hips rutting against hers. Alyssa gasped and moaned. Filthy words falling from her lips.