004. rambo incarante

chapter iv.
( avengers )

sponsored by a teen girl's ipod,
kesha, and ace's action star deluded
personality which only calls havoc

sponsored by a teen girl's ipod, kesha, and ace's action star deludedpersonality which only calls havoc

battle of new york,
may seventh, 2012

A collective iron cladded feet made a perfect 'clang' sound against the surface as Iron Man landed on the mini-helipad-ish construct he had designed just for his suit. White gleamed the suit's eyes, slitting into this intimidating look as his eyes fell on the god he had started to hate. The golden-rimmed material of the construct came to life as it soon helped in the deconstruction of his suit as he walked through into the tower penthouse, his eyes were on the demi-god, calculating and watching his step cautiously and carefully.

With his usual look of nonchalance and self-righteousness, Loki too walked into the tower, a meaningless smirk faintly dancing the edges of his lips whereas Tony's smirk was much more a dry, humorless one—the one filled with underlying anger and hate which only seemed to increase when he didn't find Vex anywhere near.

"Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity." The prince spoke with a hint of civility as the glass door behind him swung close.

"Uh- actually, I'm planning to threaten you." Tony paused for a moment, as he kept his hands folded behind his back.

Loki chuckled at that, before he taunted softly, walking in front of himself. "You should have left your armor on for that."

"Yeah, it's seen a bit of mileage. Since uh . . ." He walked down the stairs and towards his bar, all the while pointing at his scepter in an amused smirk. "You've got the uh- blue stick of destiny. Would you like a drink?"

Loki had an amused look on his face as he looked down at the glowing scepter before widening his smirk, "Stalling me won't change anything."

"No, no, no- threatening." Tony finally reached the bar, and he took a glass in his hand, "No drink? You sure you don't—"

"Hello!" Vex popped out from way beneath the bar counter as she greeted the unprepared man.

"Jesus!" Tony gasped softly as one of his hands pressed against his arc reactor whilst the other almost knocked down the glass in his hand alongside all the others on the mantelpiece. Trying to regain his composure, he exhaled heavily, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Take a wild guess." She mumbled softly as she took a sip from her poorly prepared lemon martini which was mostly vodka rather than the lemon squeeze, but it looked not that distinguishable from a lemon soda. Nevertheless, the artsy straw seemed to only bring an air of refreshment.

Vex was about to take another sip from her juice before she felt Tony's finger gently hook onto the bottom of her chin, turning her face around to examine the injuries on her face. She had a bruise on her neck and on either side of her cheek, but his mouth only scrunched into a small yet angered snarl when he noticed a nasty gash on her forehead which wasn't present back in the ship.