1

Jennie's Pov

He kept yelling at me as he grabs a chunk of my hair, I still manage to hold my tears as he brings up my personal issues, hearing him mock my family especially my real father who died.

He let's go of my hair and then threw me at a locker. He walks away while laughing with his gang, BTS. When they left, I sat on the floor, crying until I noticed a boy offering his hand.

I tried to see him clearly but my glasses were no where to be found, until someone found it for me. He gave me my glasses and I put them back on, I looked up and saw the other member of BTS.

"Taehyung..." I looked down. He gave me his hand and I accepted, my hair was all ruined.

"Jennie, what happened to you? Was he the one who did this to you?" I shivered at the tone of his deep voice, it gives me chill every time I hear it. 'I lowkey like it though..' I mentally slapped myself.

"Jennie, answer me." I don't want him to know but I can't lie to him, he became my 'secret' friend ever since I transferred in this school.

I nodded and I heard him growl and starts walking from the direction they just passed on. I grabbed his blouse before he charges at Jungkook.

"Don't... Please just— don't... I'm okay now, see?" I smiled at him, hoping he will believe it.

"I know you're not okay Jen, I just can't bare seeing you like this. If you didn't stopped me, I could've send him in the hospital for weeks." I sighed in belief and suddenly felt the warmth as he hugs me, his head resting at my shoulder.

I giggled as his hot breath tickled my neck.