3

Jennie's Pov

Flashback

I already got a new friend in my first day in school! Phew! That was fast! To be honest, he is quite good looking too. But the boy I saw earlier is DAYUM.

I heard the classroom door open, I glanced at Taehyung who is asleep behind me. I drove my eyes back to the door and saw someone entered the classroom.

It was the boy I saw earlier. I can't remember his name, Taehyung told me earlier...

Dug-dug Dug-dug Dug-dug

'What the hell—' He looked at me and I quickly looked away, drifting my gaze away from him to the window beside me. The sound of a chair creaked as I felt Jungkook already sat on his chair.

I can feel his gaze staring at my back, I started to feel uncomfortable. I want to do something but I decided not to.

Our class ended and it's break time, I looked back at Taehyung and I see him standing up from his chair.

I noticed him put a piece of paper beside me and he winked, I shake my head and just watched him walk away with the boy beside him and a few other people.

I opened the paper and it says,

"Let's keep our friendship a secret for a while. It's more fun though— well for me hahaha. I mean seriously, we need to keep our friendship a secret. You know Taehyung's right? The one you were eyeing earlier? Yeah, him. I'll explain it to you after school. Here's my number XXX-XX-XXX ^^"

Flashback End

Taehyung's Pov

He's really dangerous, not only in school but the town knows him. He's the son of a very rich and popular couple, everyone fears their son(Jungkook). He nearly got himself in jail because of a gang fight, pretty cool right?

He also likes to bully new transferees here in school, especially when some of them knows one of us(aka BTS). He threatens girls and beat up boys actually.

I need to keep my friendship with Jennie a secret because he might find out that I do have feelings for her, he might take her away from me... Since Jennie also have feelings for him as well, so it will be easier for Jungkook to take her away from me.

I growled at the thought of Jennie clinging onto his arms, holding hands, going on stupid dates— it frustrates me..

I want to skip classes today so I went to the garden. Jennie and I mostly hang out in this place, we find it very nice and peaceful.

'I still need to make her like me but how??' I let out a big sigh and laid down on the grass. I looked at the blue sky above me and closed my eyes.

3 R D  P E R S O N ' S  P O V

"Hey! Wake up TaeTae! TaeTae! Taehyung!" Jennie yelled at the sleeping Taehyung but still didn't bulged. 'Damn, he is a heavy sleeper.'

Jennie gives up and lays down beside him. Their faces are very close as Jennie takes a good look at her best friend's gorgeous face. 'Woah, I didn't know he'd be THIS handsome...'

She rested her head on her palm and continued to stare at the sleeping gorgeous beside her. She couldn't help but admire the face of his, she was too awestruck that she forgot she have classes to attend to.

Her eyes suddenly landed on his lips, taking a better look on that kissable lips. Her heart started beating uncontrollably as she kept staring like there's no tomorrow.

'This feeling.. It's different. Why does it feel like I should... Lean closer.. And closer... Kim Taehyung, why are you doing this to me? What is this feeling? This feeling is stronger than I feel about Jungkook. My mind says Jungkook but my heart screams—'

"Kim.... Tae.....hyung..." Jennie whispers which made Taehyung open his eyes slowly, gently.

His eyes widen as he noticed that Jennie's face is closer to his.