7

Jennie's Pov

"Noona, we'll get going now! Get well soon hyung!" And with that, Jungkook left the room with me.

I tried pushing him away and remove his arm around me until he grabbed me by the wrist and started dragging me away. "Where are you taking me?! Let go!" I kept struggling but he just ignored me, instead-- his grip tightens on my wrist.

After a few moments, we arrived at the back of the school.

No one goes here anymore, only abandoned lockers and chairs are scattered everywhere, I notice his grip loosened and I immediately tugged my wrist away from his hand.

"Why oh why do I always see you around him?? Why does my chest stings when I see you two together?! What's wrong with me!?" Jungkook ruffles his hair frustratingly.

I started feeling uneasy and I took this chance to run away but he grabbed me by the wrist again and yanked me forcefully, nearly loosing my balance.

My knees started shaking out of fear as he started getting closer and closer until I found myself pinned on the wall.

I tried to slap him but he instantly caught my hand and placed it above my head.

"W-what's it to you?" I replied.

"You really don't get it.... Don't you?" He let out a scoff and shook his head. This made me confused, "W-what do you m-mean?"

He suddenly trailed his index finger from my cheek to my chin, he lifted my chin making me look directly in his eyes.

I notice his face starting to inch closer to mine till I can feel his breath mingling with mine.

"Jungkook? W-what are you—"

"This." Then he locked his lips over mine, my eyes grew in shock.

I want to slap him so hard but his grip is too strong. I don't know what to do! What's wrong with him?!

He gently pulled away and looked at me with a smirk, "Do you understand me now? Or do I have to do it again—"

Out of nowhere, Jungkook is lying on the ground with a swollen cheek.

I looked behind me and saw, "T-Taehyung.."

3 R D P E R S O N ' S P OV

'JENNIE!! Jen where are you??! THAT BASTARD! I'LL BEAT THE SH*T OUT OF HIM!!!' Taehyung panicked as he storms out of the infirmary.

He kept searching for her, every corner, every room but she wasn't there... He looked over the window and finally saw her at the back of the school with Jungkook.

His heart keeps on beating faster, his mind kept on playing scenes on what Jungkook might do to harm her.

He ran as fast as he could and but once he got there-- Jungkook was already kissing her.

His blood boiled and gripped his fists, Taehyung saw him pull away and smirk, 'GOD I wanna wipe that smirk of his fucking face!!'

He started charging towards him and punched him hard on the cheek.

"T-Taehyung.." He looked over at Jennie, "Are you alright? Did he hurt you??" He asked as he searched for a bruise, his eyes then traveled across her swollen wrist.

Jungkook stood up and Taehyung charged at him again, punching him in the stomach. He fell on the ground again, he groans in pain and glares at Taehyung's direction.

"You bastard!"

"Taehyung that's enough!!" Jennie said as she rushes in front of him, pulling him away.

Jungkook touches his lip and there was blood. He grins and glares at Taehyung, "Do you like her or something?"

"That's what I should be asking you, bastard!" Taehyung growls.

"Yeah, yeah I do like her." He said and stands up.

"Since when did you even developed feelings for me?! Oh mind you, all you ever did was hurt me!" Jennie said.

"I don't know, I don't know either... Maybe when I was in the process of hurting you? Was it when I felt quite lonely when you started hanging out with him? Or was it when I found out that you have a cute crush on me?" He chuckles.

"You bastard!! STAY AWAY FROM HER!" Taehyung lunges at him but Jennie immediately grabs his arm. "Taehyung, let's just go."

"Jennie, he tried to hurt you!"

"I know! But still, that's enough." Jennie insisted. Taehyung sighs in defeat and glares once again at Jungkook before walking away.

Once Taehyung is walking away, Jennie glanced at Jungkook's direction, "You have an interesting way of developing feelings for someone... Next time, don't hurt them. If you wouldn't have bullied me, who knows I might end up being with you.."

And with that, Jennie left the regretful Jungkook.