6

"Yeah, it's me. Now, back to my question-- What are you doing here?" Jungkook crossed his arms and glared at Jennie.

"I-I was..." Jennie looked down while stuttering.

"She helped me. She was the one who brought me here, the nurse said she would accompany me for the mean time." Taehyung answered and secretly held Jennie's hand under the sheets.

"Oh really? Then get out of here, there's no more business for you to be here." Jungkook grabbed her arm and yanked her harshly away from the bed. Jennie fell on the tiled floor, Jungkook smirked.

"And you, you should've called one of us (BTS) or..." He glanced at Jennie and looked at Taehyung still smirking, "...Your girlfriend at least." Jennie looks at Taehyung with shock, he was looking down. "I-I.... I forgot, mianhe (sorry)."

"No need to be sorry, I guess Jennie was already there when you got hurt." Jungkook glanced again at Jennie, he noticed she was looking at Taehyung with shock.

The door suddenly burst open and revealed a very gorgeous girl, Jennie looked at her and she was again in shock. 'Isn't she the popular girl in school?'

"Oh, you're here....... Irene." Jungkook smirked again as Irene immediately ran towards Taehyung's bed.

"Tae-Tae are you alright? Are you still hurt?" Irene said as she grabbed Taehyung's hand and placed it on her cheek.

"Y-yeah, I'm alright." Taehyung pulled away his hand from the female while looking down.

Jennie was about to stand up until Jungkook lifted her up with her arm and placed his arm around her shoulder, "Noona, we'll get going now! Get well soon hyung!" And with that, Jungkook left the room with Jennie.

Once the two left, Irene sat next to Taehyung, "Taehyung, I have something to say.. It's important." Taehyung looked at her, "What is it?"

Irene let out a sigh and held Taehyung's hands, "I'm leaving."

"W-why? When?"

"My dad offered me to work in a modeling company, far away from Korea, I'm leaving tonight. And..."

"And?"

"My parents arranged a marriage for me, the young CEO of XXXXX company in Europe."

"So you're saying we should break up?"

Irene looked down and nodded her head, "Do you... Do you have feelings for that man?" Taehyung asked.

"A-actually, I met him before I met you... We've known each other since we were kids and I developed feelings for him as time passed by. I'm so sorry Taehyung. I really am, I—"

Taehyung hugged her and started caressing her back, "It's alright, I-I should apologize too... I'm also in love with someone else."

"R-really? Who?"

"Her name's Jennie."

"Jennie huh? I hope she'll give make you happier." Irene broke the hug and smiled at him, "Thank you for being honest with me Taehyung."

"Thank you too, for being honest with me as well. I also hope you'll be happier with the young CEO, I wish you the best in life." Taehyung showed his famous boxy smile.

"You too. I better get going now, farewell Taehyung. I hope we'll see each other someday." Irene stood up and gave Taehyung one last smile before leaving.

"Have a safe flight Irene." Taehyung replied and waved.

Irene left the room, leaving Taehyung. He chuckled before laying back in bed, 'So we've been in love with someone else the whole time. What a relationship.'

"Hm, I feel like something's wrong.. Something's not right... What is it..." He said to himself and closed his eyes, thinking what was something wrong.

He opened his eyes and ran outside the room.

'Jennie!'