9

The two arrived to their destination, Taehyung exits the car first before offering Jennie a hand out of the cat. The two headed inside side by side with a smile on their faces.

Taehyung opens the door for Jennie while Jennie stares in awe, "Wow, I didn't thought this place would be THIS pretty!"

"You know you're prettier, right?"

"Yah, stop balling around! I don't look pretty, I look BEAUTIFUL, a QUEEN, a GODDESS. Pretty are only for kids." Jennie smirks and crosses her arms.

"Okay okay Beautiful. Let's get some drinks!" Taehyung holds Jennie's hand and walks through the crowd while Jennie just stares at their hands and couldn't stop admiring how big his hands are compared to hers. 'Warm. Just the way I like it.'

"I know right?"

"W-what? Did I j-just said that o-out loud?"

"Yep." Taehyung turns around to face her and shows her his boxy smile before walking again. Jennie covers her reddened face.

Taehyung grabs two drinks and gave the other to Jennie, "Thanks." Jennie replied with a blush on her cheeks.

"Wah, you're already blushing and we still haven't done the most exciting part tonight."

"T-taehyung!!"

"What? Dancing of course! Ha! What else did you have in mind?" Taehyung smirks and winks at Jennie before taking a sip from the cup.

"Would you please stop that?"

"Stop what? For looking like a delicious meal tonight? Sorry honey, I can't help it." Taehyung shrugs.

Jennie slaps his arm, "Yah! Who said you look delicious?"

"Well your eyes say so, baby."

"W-wha— no!"

"Don't worry. You might get a taste tonight." Taehyung whispers the last sentence before placing the cup on the table. Jennie looks at him confused, "What did you say?"

"Nothing. C'mon! Let's dance!" Taehyung holds Jennie's hand and drags her to the dance floor.

Taehyung takes Jennie to the middle of the dance floor and starts dancing slowly to the slow music being played on the loud speakers.

Taehyung places his hands on her waist, pulling her closer and Jennie's arms on his broad shoulders.

Taehyung didn't blurted a word and just stared at Jennie's cat eyes with admiration, Jennie stared back, admiring every inch of his face. 'Damn, God really do have his favorites...'

Jennie scoffs and looks down, "What? What's so funny? Is there something on my face?" Taehyung asks.

"Oh nothing. I just thought about something funny." Jennie replies and drapes her arms around Taehyung's neck.

"What's that?" He asks.

"Well, remember the time when we first met?"

"Yeah, we bumped into each other."

"I actually find you really really attractive that I nearly had a crush on you that day. But instead, I had a crush on my bully." Jennie giggles and rests her head on his chest.

Taehyung blushes by Jennie's sudden actions, "Really? What's so funny about that?"

"I didn't knew that I would actually fall in love with the guy that I first met in this school in the end." She said softly, pulls away to look at him.

"I love you." Jennie said with a beautiful smile on her face.

Taehyung looks at her with shock but then softens and replies, "I love you too."