Part 2

"So...I guess this is it." Spike said, as they reached their terminals. 

"Yeah..." Said Jinx.

"Call me when you get to your new house, alright?" Jinx said. 

"And you call me when you get to yours." Spike said. 

"Okay, we text after school every day, or if something big happens." Said Jinx.

"Of course." Spike said with a sad smile.

They hugged one last time, and exchanged the bracelets they said they'd exchange on the car ride to the airport. "Well, Spike, you're being picked up by your family," Mr. Brittany gestured to a smiling family of what looked to be labradors. "And Jinx, I'm taking you there, so come with me." Jinx waved to Spike one more time, and they started to follow Mr. Brittany. 

"So, what's my new family like?" Asked Jinx. "They're a family of Heelers. You'll have two little sisters named Bluey and Bingo. They live in Brisbane. I went there to visit my boyfriend's family once. It was beautiful." Mr. Brittany said. 

A/N: Yes, Mr. Brittany is a gay man, also his actual name is Theo

Jinx just listened. They'd heard a little about Brisbane, it was in Queensland and around the coast. It had lots of interesting wildlife, which they thought was cool. The rest of the spot before the flight was a blur. They stopped for lunch at McDonald's, grabbed a few snacks, and then just waited until the Plane boarded.

"Flight 347, from America to Brisbane, Australia, is boarding now!" Called the dog at the stand. Jinx boarded the plane, found a seat, and sat. "All comfy?" Asked Mr. Brittany. Jinx gave a thumbs up. "Great." The Brittany dog slipped on a neck pillow and pulled out a book. Jinx put their headphones on and put on some music. They closed their eyes and started to sleep.

Ding! 

Jinx's phone went off. It was Spike. They smiled a little, and checked the notification.

Spike: I'm here, here's ma room

Jinx looked down to the following image. The room had a decently comfortable looking bed, a painting of a fox, a blue rug, teal walls, a white dresser, and a desk with a laptop on it. 

Jinx: Nice                                                                                                                                                                                

Spike: How long do u have left                                                                                                                                    

Jinx: 10 hoursssss                                                                                                                                                        

Spike: Couldn't be me 😎                                                                                                                                                

Jinx: Frick u                                                                                                                                                                      

Jinx: Its not my fault that you're going to Canada and im going to Australia                                              

Spike: Lol