Part 10

A/N: This is filler. It's optional to read, but if you'd like to, go ahead

Jinx woke up and stretched. Today was a sunday, probably another lazy day spent playing with Bluey and Bingo, reading, binging TV and on call with Aspen, Finley, Sunny, and Spike. "Hey, kid!" Said Bandit's voice, startling Jinx. "I'm taking you and the girls to the creek! We're meeting Bluey's friend, Mackenzie, there, and we don't wanna be late!" He said, gesturing with his tail to go. Bluey and Bingo walked into the doorway, tails wagging, excited. "You're gonna LOVE the creek, Jinx!-" Bluey was cut off by Bingo. "It has crawfish and lizards and Bluey even saw a wallab-" "Mackenzie will think you're SO cool! He loves Pokemon and so much other stuff you like-" "Alright, guys, let's chill for a second and I'll give you guys some of my leftover eclair from yesterday when me and Sunny went to the bakery." Said Jinx. "Hooray!"

"Wait. What's an eclair?"
"A long doughnut with cream in it."
"Ooh, okay."

The three split Jinx's eclair three ways and ate it, and headed out to the creek. Jinx sat, as the girls chased each other around and Bandit read the news on his phone. Jinx spent the time on the swingset, watching Bingo and Bluey play. Soon, a car pulled up, and a young, excitable-looking border collie hopped out of the car and ran to join Bluey, who high-fived him and started talking with him. She pointed at Jinx, who waved gingerly, a smile on their face. The Border collie excitedly waved back. "Hey, kids, come here! Let's blow this popsicle stand!" Shouted Bandit, which lead to the kids (And Jinx) exclaiming, "Yeah!"

They soon started walking towards the woods and left the playground. "Jinx?" Said Mackenzie. "Yeah?" They replied. "Bluey told me you like Pokemon." He said. "And she was not wrong." Replied Jinx. They could see his eyes light up. "Have you played the games? Which pokemon's your favorite? Do you like Charmander? He's my favorite!" "I have played the games, my favorite is Boltund, and I do like Charmander." Bluey nudged Mackenzie and said, "See, I told you they were cool!" which made Jinx smile. As they walked throughout the woods, the kids (and Jinx) all talked about games, TV shows, animals, and what Bluey, Bingo, and Mackenzie have seen in the woods. Soon, they made it to the creek, and the group started to play around, as Bingo tried to catch minnows, Bluey and Mackenzie played tag, and Bandit was helping Bingo. A soft breeze ruffled the trees. A finch trilled. "Ooh. Birdie." Said Bingo. Jinx got an idea. "Hey, listen to this." 

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Ql3pAk5S_JU

"Wow!" Bingo exclaimed. "Can you teach me how to do that!?" They nodded, and started to teach Bingo bird whistles, trills, and whinnies. Bingo was a fast learner, and ran to go show Bandit, who grinned and gave Bingo a high-five. Soon, more antics happened. Bandit caught a frog, which turned out to be a toad that peed on him. Bingo pretended to be a wolf and howled, which scared a wallaby that was in a bush, causing it to run out. Mackenzie and Bluey caught a tadpole and were talking about training it to do backflips when it slipped out of their fingers. The group was now sitting on the playground, waiting for Mackenzie's parents to show up, and eating ice pops that Bandit had bought for the group from an ice cream truck. Bluey was showing Jinx how to cartwheel, and Bingo was helping Mackenzie dig a hole. "Look what we found!" Suddenly exclaimed Bingo.

The two ran over to see that Bingo had dug up a perfect piece of Rose quartz. "Whoa!" Exclaimed Jinx. "Ooh, it's so pretty!" Said Bluey. "I got it out of the dirt, and Bingo first saw it." Proudly said Mackenzie. "You should keep it and we can wash it and stuff." Said Jinx. The group talked about the stone, and how it could be magic, and how Bingo and Bluey should make it into a staff. Soon, Mackenzie was picked up, and the group was in the car,to the house. "Alright, kids, we're picking up food on the way home, then we go back. Kids, what do you want, we're getting McDognalds*!" Bluey and Bingo cheered and started to list what they wanted. Jinx just leaned back and watched as the car sped off into the city and away from the quiet park.

*Decided to try my hand at some of the pun brand names you guys do!

IMPORTANT!

is there anything you guys would like to see from this fic (E.G. some school, more of actual show episodes, ect.)? Let me know over here and I'll try to fit it in! I need some more chapters between the two-part final and epilogue