So I guess all the rumors are true

Hold onto your designer handbags, folks, because Page Six has the inside scoop on the most star-studded soirée to hit Hollywood in recent memory! Yes, you heard it right—all those rumors swirling around town about Taylor Swift, Harry Styles, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, and a constellation of other A-listers mingling at the illustrious Rose Wood Hotel? They're as true as Taylor's latest chart-topper!

But here's where the plot thickens faster than Selena's hair at a beach photoshoot: despite the glitz and glamour, it seems this star-studded gathering didn't exactly unfold like a scene from a rom-com. No, indeed! Picture this: one by one, our beloved celebs sauntered out of the Rose Wood, their faces etched with worry lines deeper than Lana Del Rey's lyrics. And who should lead this parade of concern but none other than Taylor Swift herself, storming out with the kind of gusto that could rival a Hollywood blockbuster exit.

Now, dear readers, prepare to clutch your pearls, for the plot twist of the century awaits: insiders, those elusive custodians of celebrity secrets, whisper of a rift so monumental it could rival the drama of a daytime soap opera. Yes, you guessed it—the gossip mill is abuzz with tales of a spat between none other than Harry Styles and Taylor Swift. Oh, the humanity! Oh, the scandal!

So, as we sip our champagne and nibble on canapés, let us revel in the tantalizing drama that is Hollywood's finest. For where there are celebrities, there's bound to be chaos, and Page Six will be there, pen poised and sarcasm at the ready, to spill the tea on every jaw-dropping detail.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Who thinks I write like ChatGPT? (that's what my friend said)

Who thinks I should become a journalist? 

ALSO TWO CHAPTERS WITHIN A DAY!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN!!