Dodici| Federation

THIRD PERSON

Sa loob ng isang linggo, ito na ang pangatlong beses na pagdalaw niya sa psychiatrist. Sa bawat araw na nagdadaan ay tila mababaliw na siya kakaisip dito. Everywhere he goes, whatever he does, and even on his sleep—he sees that woman. He thinks it wasn't healthy, and although people may romanticized love obsession in fiction, it's definitely not good in real life. It will only make him become a creep. That's why he immediately went to therapy as soon as he felt the symptoms.

Paglabas niya ng pinto ng opisina ng doktor ay kaagad siyang sinalubong ni Keegan. "That better be a good news." Pangunguna niya rito habang inaayos ang kwelyo ng longsleeves na suot niya.

"The Federation members have finally decided on the location for the Parliament." He nodded his head as both of them stepped into the elevator. Keegan pressed the top floor button. "Where?" He asked, his voice brimming with eager anticipation.

"Fortunately, one of them is also in the Philippines. The rest were in India and Malaysia." He answered and paused while fixing the collar of his suit. "So they picked the location on an island in Sabtang Lighthouse." Mabilis na napatingin sa relo ang binata. That's an island somewhere in Batanes.

"What time? I will be meeting my in-laws in the afternoon," Kage expressed, his voice tinged with concern. He knew he would not attend the Parliament if the time collided with his private life, a decision that could strain his relationship with his in-laws, who he deeply respected.

"No worries, sire. You will arrive on time and will have no trouble meeting with your in-laws, " Keegan assured him, sensing the tension in Kage's voice and wanting to alleviate his concerns.

When they reached the rooftop of the hospital building, Keegan opened the door. There was a chopper waiting for them.

Sa kabilang banda, may binatang naka McLaren na naka-park sa NAIA Terminal 2 habang hinihintay ang pasahero niyang nag-book ng Grab taxi. "Hello? Kuya nasaan na po kayo?" Rinig niyang tanong ng babae sa kabilang linya.

"Habibti, I am in front of you." Kumunot ang noo ng babae nang makitang wala namang makitang taxi sa harapan niya. All she sees was a damn expensive car.

"Po?" Naguguluhang tanong nito sa sarili.

The man chuckled. Lumabas ito ng kotse upang harapin ang pasahero sa tapat ng sasakyan niya. He gave her a smile and opened the passenger seat for her. In shock, the woman covered her mouth with her hands. Ang iba namang mga tao sa departure area na napapadaan at walang alam sa nangyayari ay nagtutulakan sa kilig. Some of them were even taking pictures and videos.

So, from what they see, there's this unfairly hot dude wearing just a plain white tee and cargo pants, picking up his girlfriend at the airport. No way anyone's going to believe he's just a Grab Driver.

Confused, the woman still entered the car. Ilang beses na niya ni-check kung tama ba ang Grab app niya at hindi naman siya nagkamali sa pag-book. "PITx, madam?" Alanganin na tumango ang babae. Napakagat na lang ito ng ibabang bahagi ng labi dahil aminin niya man o hindi ay pakiramdam niya lulubog na siya sa hiya at puputok na ang mukha niya sa pangangamatis dahil sa intinsidad nito makatitig sa kanya.

A few minutes later, his phone rang. Pinindot niya ang earphones niya upang sagutin ito bago lumiko pakaliwa upang sumingit sa daan dahil sa traffic. "Al sayid, you only have an hour to proceed to the Parliament." He heard his attendant reminding him of his meeting today.

"I'm at work. I will be there." He replied shortly before ending the call. He works as a part-time Food Panda delivery boy and a Grab taxi driver. This seemingly ordinary job conceals his true identity and purpose, a mystery that intrigues his employers.