𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺-𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛

⚠️rushed 😅

I was on a call with Tanjiro talking about who he liked. He also wanted me to come over his house just to see his friends, his sister, and his crush. I was getting ready for it, to hear a knock on the guest bedroom door.

"Hm?" I opened the door, seeing Sanemi with his arms folded.

"Where are you going?" Sanemi asked, his arms folding. "Go make breakfast."

"I'm going to be late, Sanemi." I walked down the stairs, arriving at the kitchen. "What do you want for breakfast? Bacon and eggs?"

"Sure, do whatever." He rolled his eyes.

✵✵✵✵

"I'm going to ask Genya when I come back if you actually finished your food." I said, clutching onto my bag as I watched Sanemi eat his food.

"I don't fuckin' waste food, kid." Sanemi grumbled. "Go to whatever thing you want to go, I'll be going out with my fri—"

"You're not allowed to go out with your friends." I said with my cold voice. "Genya will be alone and nobody to watch over him."

"He's 19 fucking years old, okay?" Sanemi raised his voice, his fist slamming the table. "He could do whatever he wants, he could go outside if he wanted to. Now go fuck off!"

I nodded, walking away. I was looking at the beautiful paintings they had on the walls.

Shit, I keep forgetting their ages, but what is the point of my job then?

I opened the front door and walked down the stairs, looking down on my clothes. I was wearing something like this:

 I was wearing something like this:

✵✵✵✵

"I'm sorry if I was late." I took a step forward into Tanjiro's house after he answered the door. "I had to make sure the kids had breakfast."

"Didn't you say they were adults?" Tanjiro asked confusedly. "Or do they just act like kids most of the time?"

"Right," I replied, "But it happens... all the time." I walked past by him up the stairs and he followed. "Where's your little sister? How old is she?"

"I said she was 17 when we were at the restaurant." Tanjiro explained, knocking on his little sisters door. "I guess you guys are the same age, she's just shorter."

"Oh, alright." I nodded, listening to the information.

Two seconds later, his little sister opened the door. She had long black hair with orange tips and she wore a pink sweater with a white skirt. She had pink and white ballet looking shoes and she stared at me creepily.

"Hi!" She waved vigorously, gesturing us to come in.

Right, I came in and so did Tanjiro. My eyes roamed around, taking in the pastel pink walls with fairy-tale posters and shelves lined with stuffed animals. I used to like stuffed animals when I was 10, but not anymore. "Your room looks nice.." I mumbled, sitting on the chair near her pink desk with white shelves. To be honest with you, it was pink galore..