𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼- "𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝."

-MUICHIRO POV-

I rang Tanjiro's doorbell 10 times, before I saw the door open and his head peek out. "Hi, Tanjiro." I gave a small wave.

"Oh hey, Tokito! Come in!" Tanjiro grabbed my hand and I walked into his house, hearing the front door close behind me. "What brings you here, Tokito? Hm?"

"Oh.. many reasons." I shrugged, walking over to the living room to sit on the couch. While Tanjiro sat next to me, I heard laughing, screaming and shouting upstairs like there was a party. "What is tha—"

"Oh, those are just my friends and my sister Nezuko." Tanjiro replied, his hand waving in a brushing motion. "They always watch Netflix at max volume and it hurts my ears but theres nothing to stop, y'know, Tokito.."

"Yes." I nodded, my face blank. "I think I do have an interest.." I decided to explain it to my friend Tanjiro since he is great at keeping secrets and will never ever offend me.

"Interest??" Tanjiro gasped in surprise, he scratched the back of his head. "Oh, I thought you said you will never have an interest."

".. thought so," I mumbled. "But I guess I do have an interest, so expect me to tell you now."

"Who is it? Is it someone from your past highschool?" Tanjiro asked.

"...I.." I was taken aback. "No, I.. what?"

"Tell me who it is." Tanjiro looked kinda concerned.

".. I don't want to feel weird at all.." I mumbled, slightly shrugging. "But it's one of the people that I'm babysitting.."

"You have a crush on a kid?!?!" Tanjiro shouted in surprise, his eyes widening enormously.

"They're adults, I told you that." Both of my hands rested on Tanjiro's shoulders to calm his down. "And uh... yeah." A faint smile formed on my face and I was so done. "Ima tell you, okay.?"

"I was waiting for that, Tokito."

"So.." I began shortly. "I don't think I've ever mentioned him befor—"

"A him?!" Tanjiro gasped even louder than last time. "You're gay??"

"Shut up.." I covered his mouth. "But... it's.. the truth. You're right, Tanjiro."

"What's.. his name, Tokito?" Tanjiro asked, seeming happy. I never felt so misjudged in my 17 years of life.

"Genya Shinazugawa, the younger brother of Sanemi Shinazugawa." I replied, slightly blushing. "Don't worry, he already knew anyway." I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and let out a tired sigh. "But.. I don't plan on telling my mother and father this because they're homophobic and probably would kill me and actually stab me in the back-"

"Control your mind." Tanjiro smiled at me sweetly. "I guess I should meet him soon. Could I?"

"Yes." I nodded. "Maybe today, maybe tomorrow if I'm not busy."

"Is he the one with the mohawk?"

"...y-yes, it is." I replied with confusion. "How did you know that.?"

"Oh, he went to my same highschool." Tanjiro replied. "He's very cool, yet foul-mouthed..."

"I see that." My lips pressed together. Then, I flinched when I heard a bird outside. I never realized they had a backyard.

"Oh, wanna go see my pet bird?" Tanjiro asked, grabbing my hand and helping me up from the couch.

"How come you're so unfazed when the bird flies almost inches away from your face?" Tanjiro looked so scared and he was almost glued to the wall in fear.