𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟽-𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

LOLIMASIMPPPPPP Genya comforting Mui
Short Chap

As I was sitting there in my room rereading the note that Yuichiro gave me when we were both little, I heard the door creak open and then gently close.

"Muichiro," Genya mumbled, coming toward the bed to sit next to me. "Are you okay.? What's wrong?"

I didn't answer, my hands tightening on the note as I didn't want to sob again. Not in front of him.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me." Genya whispered, his hand resting on my shoulder. "What is that note about?"

".. it was from my brother," I replied, trying to rub my tears away. "about.. his condition, and how he loved me so much as his little brother. I don't want to talk about it."

"Do you need a hu—" Genya stopped himself, immediately looking away as he realized he was accidentally asking for a hug. He didn't know what he was feeling, but he wanted to cheer me up so he could see his smile he sees everyday, again. "Never mind.. sorry, I am not a therapy person."

I sighed, leaving the note aside as I leaned even closer. "I could take a hug for now. Thanks." My arms awkwardly wrapped around Genya's neck, pulling him into a hug that was a good 2 seconds.

Genya froze.

"U-uhm, okay, well.." Genya covered his face, covering the blood that immediately rushed to his face.

That made me smile. "That.. kind of made my day, thanks. Here's the note." I handed him over the small note that was filled with beautiful cursive writing. "I.. kind of got over it from the past couple of years.."

"Damn, I'm sorry for that." Genya frowned, handing back the note. "I know that was uh... painful experience. What the heck is pneumonia anyway?"

I froze in place before I gave a disappointed look. "I told you this before, Genya.." I let out a sigh. "Pneumonia is an infection in the lungs that is hard to make you breathe. That's what my older brother got and that's how he died."

"That's sad, I'm sorry." Genya rubbed his eyes.

I chuckled at how unsure and uneasy Genya looked by offering his condolences. He was still blushing and I knew he wasn't that type of therapy friend since he blushes at almost everything when he's nervous. I totally get it.

"That sounded somewhat wrong," I mumbled. "you sound .. uneasy, right now."

"I-I am uneasy!" His voice rose. "Yes, it's.. hard to be the therapy friend. I don't get how you do this shit .."

I chuckled, my hand resting on his. "It's okay, you'll get there. You don't have to keep trying, you made me smile and you made my day already. It's fine."

He looked at me, strange that he didn't lose eye contact despite his blushy behavior.

"I feel like I'm not trying," he whispered to me. "Am I?"

"You don't have to," I replied quickly and quietly. "I am the babysitter, whenever you're on your sad sides I will always be there."

"Doesn't make a difference." He shook his head. "I could still care for you, but I just don't know how. I never get that kind of love when I was little and I just.. want other people to feel good ways."

My heart started to beat faster. I couldn't control myself.

"I'm glad I helped you a bit," he murmured before slightly smiling. "Just by a hug." He pulled me into a hug.

I heard the door open, a surprised gasp I heard when they entered.

"Oh my god! My two babies boys hugging!!" Shizu exclaimed, running toward us to the bed. "I'm so glad Genya is cheering Muichiro up! I love your guys' friendship!"

Genya pulled away from the hug as we both looked at each other awkwardly. I guess Shizu considered me as her son because my mother doesn't even care about me as much as her. I wish Shizu was my mother, she was much better.

"How do you feel right now, Muichiro?" Shizu asked, sitting right next to me giving a concerned look. "Do you feel good.? I miss that little smile on my baby boy's face."

"I feel good," I replied, slightly smiling as I gave her the wish she was hoping for to happen, which was my smile that I used to have on.

"I'm glad." She laughed, her arm wrapping around me as we all had a big hug in joy. I loved my family and how loved I felt here. But after a year, I have to go back to living like a normal person.

Will I ever see Genya again?