chapter 7 | Lies, Beds and Church

-------------------
                             [ Sienna's pov ]

    I turn over. Is that.. Sheldon? "Sheldon?!" I say. I was going to say why is he in my bed but why the hell am i in his?  The suns in my eyes from the morning sunrise.

   "Huh. Oh. Goodmorning." He says calmly turning his body to face me.

  "Sheldon why am i in your bed? Wheres Missy?" Im starting to panic.

  "Oh. You were drunk last night. Missy's door was locked, I let you sleep in my bed." He said. "I dont know where Missy is."  

   "Oh right. Im so sorry. The party last night." I said. Theres no lock on Missy's bedroom door.

  "Do you remember anything?" Said Sheldon.

  "No i dont.. why what did i do?" I said back. What did i say?

  "You didnt do anything you just fell asleep. I meant at the party. What happened?" He replied.

"I dont remember, sorry." I said.

  "Its okay. Lets go have breakfast ive got lots of homework today." He said as he climbed out of bed.

---------------------------

  "Goodmorning! Wheres Missy?" Said Mrs. Cooper.

  "Oh shes still at Heather's place." I said before Sheldon could spit out the truth. He deffenitly gave me a dirty look.

  We sat down at the table to eat breakfast. "Are you gonna eat?" I say to Sheldon.

  "what?" He replied. He was completely zoned out. Why?

  "When Missy comes home from Heather's we are going to church!" Inturrupts Mrs. Cooper.

Lovely. Church. If theres one place in the world i never want to go back to its church. "Okay Mrs. Cooper!" I said with a fake smile.

"Alright,  also Georgie, Mandy and CeeCee are coming for dinner tonight. Im gonna go call Meemaw." Says Mrs. Cooper.

      Mrs. Cooper left the room right before Missy walked through the front door. "Ow" she groaned and pretty much dropped dead on the couch (not actually).

  "Hangover?" I yell from the kitchen into the living room with a giggle. I saw sheldon trying not to smile.

  "Shut up." She says queitly. I cant help but to laugh. Missy sat up. "When did you get home?"

  "Last night." I said. I didnt want to talk about it. I know i said something i shouldnt have i just cant remember.

  Mr. and Mrs. Cooper walk out from their bedroom and grab the car keys. "Okay kids we are going to church." Announced Mrs. Cooper.

  Missy groaned as she got up to slowly walk to the car. I followed behind and so did Sheldon.

  It was sort of an awkward car ride to church. Missy tried not to cry from the blasting music coming from the stereo. Sheldon seemed off and i had no idea what was going on. My mind was set on the fact i slept in the same bed as Sheldon and i think so was his. I dont know but something seemed off.