chapter 23 | Second-First Day, Volleyball, and the Photoshoot

-------------------
                              [ sienna's pov ]

  I heard a sudden knock on Missy's door. "Psst, Missy someones at your door." I say tapping her sleeping body.

  "Huh? Then answer it dummy."  She says pulling the blankets to her side.

  "Ugh, your so lazy." I say.

  "Just come in!" Missy groans putting the blankets over her face.

  "Hey girls." Mrs. Cooper says opening the door. "Time to get up its your first day!"

  "Oh my god ugh." Missy sighs and gets up from the bed.

  "I'll let yall get ready." Mrs. Cooper says closing the door.

  "Okay im going pee." Missy says leaving the bedroom.

I got up to pick out some clothes, I chose grey yoga pants and a cut tshirt. I brushed my hair but I was so tired I couldnt be bothered to actually do it even if it was the first day.

  I left Missy's room to see Mrs. Cooper cleaning the kitchen and Sheldon eating cereal at the table.
"Morning!" I say.

  "Hello." Sheldon says while he eats.

  "You can have some cereal too Sienna." Mrs. Cooper says.

  "Okay I will." I say getting up to grab a bowl.  "Hey Miss!" I say to Missy walking into the kitchen.

  "Hey." She says walking to the counter to see me. She wrapped her one arm around me and said "Carry me to school, im tired."

  I giggled and said "Oh come on you cant be that tired!" I shoved her limp arm off my back and lightly slapped her.

  "You really wanna go there?" She says laughing and hitting me much harder.

"Hey!" I say before getting inturrupted.

  "Thats enough." Mrs. Cooper says chopping the fruits aggresivly.

  "Sorry." I say.

  "Hey yall." Mr. Cooper walks in with his mug. "Anyone want a ride?"

  "No thanks, I'll take the bus." Missy says.  

  "Alright." Mr. Cooper says.

  "We are doing the blue bonnet photo at four o'clock, dont be late." Mrs. Cooper says strictly too Mr. Cooper.

  "Wouldnt miss it." Mr. Cooper says. "See yall later." He says walking through the backdoor and closing it behind him.

  "Okay, Shelly your coming groccery shopping with me today." Mrs. Cooper says pouring the fruits into a large bowl

  "Okay." He nods while he finished his food.

  "Si, we gotta go catch the bus." Missy says rolling her eyes in disappointment. She grabbed my hand and dragged me through the back door.

  "I really dont wanna do that stupid photo, your lucky you dont got too." Missy says while we walk down her street.

  "I kinda wish I could." I admitted.

  "Really? I think its stupid." She says.

  "I think its cute, like a little family photo." I say.

  "Wish I thought the same." She replied.

We both stepped onto the bus and chose to sit in the backseat.

"Second-First day in Texas." I sigh.